ufc.......

Off-Topic Discussions
95 rs

ufc.......

Post by 95 rs »

so whos gonna win??? i know we are havin a gong show at my place and im thinking evans will win and same with alexander..... how about you guys whatcha think???? and yes ive had a few alcoholic beverages in me right now and everything is a little bit blury but hey its all good......
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

not bad fights tonight. nothing to impressive except for lauzons choke, that was pretty smooth, i really wanted to see the new guy fight.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

Brock lesner will be fighting soon and i cant wait for kimbo slice to come into ufc..... that guy will tear it up! he has hands of lead and can knock out the best of them.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

i love ufc
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yeah, Kimbo would be awsome to watch in a ring. He's a just fighter for someone from the streets, and shouldn't have trouble adjusting to rules. I would pay big $$ to see him go against The Huntington Beach bad boy! I donno though, take away his bare knuckles, and put him against a grappler... Would be great to see.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Kimbo And Sapp would be a fight i would pay big money for.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

id like to see kimbo and brock lesner go for the heavyweight belt..... it will happen i can see it all ready :)
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Honestly i think Nog would beat Lesnar. Nog has been in there with giants before and held his own until they gas which seems to happen alot with men of Lesnar's stature. So Nog will be champ for atleast a year when he gets his shot for the vacant title.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

oh and dont bet on Kimbo coming to the UFC.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

why not? he even said it him self that he has ggiven up the backyard fighing to become a professional mma. hard to say actually. he might be like cro cop and onl have 3 or 4 fights but they should be decent
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Dana has his big boy in Lesnar tho i think Nog will ruin that. Dont get me wrong i would love to see him come to the UFC but like i said dont bet on it.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Oh and who you got tonight??

Roger Huerta Vs. Clay Guida= Huerta

Tommy Speer Vs. Mac Danzig= Danzig

Jared Rollins Vs. John Koppenhaver= Rollins

Billy Miles Vs. George Sotiropoulos= Sotiropoulos

Ben Saunders Vs. Dan Barrera= Saunders

Troy Mandaloniz Vs. Richie Hightower= Mandaloniz

Matt Arroyo Vs. John Kolosci= kolosci