New to the board

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
Icedawg

New to the board

Post by Icedawg »

Hi to all,
I've been trying to sign up to this board for two years, but the darn registration would never go through. I suspect it was the combo of a Mac and antiquated Explorer, but in any event with Firefox I finally got an email back that allowed me to register. So I've been lurking about but never talking.

I have a 94 MX3 V6 I bought in 96, and have passed it along to my kids. It is not too pretty right now, as one of them has managed to get rear ended and do some rear ending. So I need both front and rear bumpers, a fender, plus a bit of frame pulling. Nonetheless, I love this car for some reason, and keep fixing up the damages the kids do to it (there has been other stuff too).
Does anyone else sign on from the Edmonton area? Are there any Calgary wreckers that carry a supply of these cars?
ReasonOne

Post by ReasonOne »

I know of 3 or 4 calgary wreckers who carry these parts... I'll list them when time permits. I just dont have the info on hand at themoment.
Icedawg

Post by Icedawg »

I was in Calgary on the weekend and looked at Pic N Pull. They had 4 MX3's in, but the bumpers were goner from all of them.

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”