Ford Probe turbo kit fit on MX3? (PICS)

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Juans_93_MX3

Ford Probe turbo kit fit on MX3? (PICS)

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

What do you guys think?

Garrett T3 .43/.48

Everything for $275 shipped
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

isn't that what hector used?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

oh its a t3? oo isnt that a tad to small for our engines? i was interested but i just saw the t3 and smaller than 60
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

ya that turbo is tiny for a KL and possibly K8 as well
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

I mean i don't know what else to say, I've flamed you, made fun of you, I'm running out of things to do, and its no longer fun to do. I'm going to get you a membership to a company called C2 Education, they help people who cant read...

WRONG SECTION JUAN FORCED INDUCTION
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Mnemonic wrote:I mean i don't know what else to say, I've flamed you, made fun of you, I'm running out of things to do, and its no longer fun to do. I'm going to get you a membership to a company called C2 Education, they help people who cant read...

WRONG SECTION JUAN FORCED INDUCTION
You dont have to make a big deal out of me not posting in the right forum. Woopie doo. I posted in the wrong forum. Why the hell do you have to take this so personally?

I forgot to post this in the FI forum. Its my bad

Get over it! Quit your b----ing
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

You dont have to make a big deal out of me not posting in the right forum. Woopie doo. I posted in the wrong forum. Why the hell do you have to take this so personally?

I forgot to post this in the FI forum. Its my bad

Get over it! Quit your b----ing
OR

You could post in the correct forum and you wouldnt have to worry about a MODERATOR doing his job.

Tunes67
Last edited by Tunes67 on November 8th, 2007, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
wagZE

Post by wagZE »

That doesn't look like it'd fit with the radiator rite there it'd be close, that is sexy as hell though
Last edited by wagZE on November 8th, 2007, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 mx6 88 LX auto 2.2l 4cyl
2 mx6 93 LS saved from junkyard SOLD
3 Mx6 96 M edition blow a ze part it
4 Mx6 96 gold LS paint n lights auto SOLD
5 mx6 red fresh paint clean, sold
1 mx3 92rs sohc auto rota c8s h&r
2 mx3 93 gsze bought w/ mods
3 mx3 93 GSze mtx swp act stg3 str8 nek im eibach kl36
4 mx3 GS SOLD-
6 mx3 white gs jdm swap'd SOLD
*5th mx3 blk GS clean title modded DD*
1 PGT 97 blk, garaged clean sold
2 pgt primered 5 spd KL SOLD
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Not taking anything personally, once you learn how to post in the right forums i will stop, it's not like this is the 1st time you've done it, more like the 100th?

And why does it matter, because certain people on here actually use the search function (not that you do, if you had, you would of seen that this question has been answered tons of times). If you post in the wrong section well then that information gets missed if someone searches in the proper section now doesn't it?

Seriously man, the v6 forum isn't your own private forum to ask every single question your heart desires, they have the forum split up into different sections for a reason, other people seem to be able to post properly(even noobs), but its a constant problem for you. You've been on this forum long enough to know better, we told you enough times.

And I flame everyone who posts improperly thats been on this forum for awhile, most don't take it to heart, and most know I'm just screwing around with them to make sure if doesn't happen again. Noobs get a warning the 1st time and maybe even the 2nd time then I see no other choice but to flame them, maybe them being made to look like an idiot will stop them?

And for my final thought about this Yes i could just not post anything and just report you as i always do, but do you think Barry and Jeff want to constantly spend there time moving your posts to the proper locations? I don't I'd rather see them putting time and effort into doing mods to the forum and making sure everything runs right, as thats more important than making sure a member who has been on this forum for over 3 years can post in the proper section.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Well Said, Mnemonic. Post moved. Next time it will be deleted.
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

The pipes will work but the turbo t3.. i dunno.. it heats up at high rpms. The pipes cost around 175 shipped on ebay and require a bit of soft hammering to make them fit. They fit almost like a glove.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

Mnemonic wrote:Image
bravo sir! Image
Flinch

Re: Ford Probe turbo kit fit on MX3? (PICS)

Post by Flinch »

hey i am going to turbo my ZE and am wodering if i get the same kit if it will still fit by using a t3-t4 turbo instead of just the t3?
-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar
se7en

Post by se7en »

yes flinch, it will fit no prob. that is the setup I am running.

I live in medicine hat, just 2.5 hours south of you.

cheers man, and if you have any questions, just check the sticky at the top of this section, or pm me.

oh, and btw: I didn't have to hammer at all, it fit just fine.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Flinch

Post by Flinch »

thanks man i will definatley be in cantact. im looking on ebay now and a whole kit is like 1000bones is that worth getting and just rigging the intake piping a little diferent, cuz that way i get everything i need.
-KL31 stock internals with curved neck intake manifold and KL36 ecu
-Turbo running 7.5psi
-FMI 3"x12"x32" all alluminum and welded, have a 7.5 PSI spring she just creeps on cold nights
-ACT 6puck sprung/96 probe tranny
-Short shifter
-HEI and MSD 6al (makes a big difference when you spend the 65$ ont he right spark plugs)
-KYB GR-2 struts with H & R springs
-Megan racing seats
-Personal 280mm stearing wheel
-Familia rear strut tower bar

Return to “Forced Induction”