Im done

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
hgallegos915

Im done

Post by hgallegos915 »

bleh.. i am done for now.. just gotta troubleshoot the minor shet.

My a/fs are at 11 under boost. at idle im like at 12.. i triued to adjust and cant.. oh well. I rather be rich than lean.

I have no traction.. it sucks but oh well.. i love the psswwwiiiit noise.

At first when i had installed my new rebuilt turbo.. it was smoking.. iw as mad...

then it stopped... i was like uh??

I guess the rubber seal that was going inside was searing or something?

Let her cool down and drove again.. no smoke.

She is so driveable now. I drove around 20 miles. gas needle barely moved. I can now floor it all the way to 6k rpms and goes well.

It feels laggy tho.. i hope to fix that with megasquirt. Also no more o2 codes.

Now to concentrate on my fluctuating idle and the rest is a piece of cake. Video on thursday.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hey thats good news! I Can't answere any of your questions, but I have a question for YOU sir.

What did you do to get rid of your o2 sensor code?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

changed the injectors and the code went away.. i guess it was leaning out hardcore...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

AH

possibly could be my problem!

Thank you sir.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

next paycheck im getting my header wrap :D im only wrapping the downpipe and up pipe nt the headers tho.
-hec

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

it smokes oil smoke when its cold bleh lol it stops about 5 mins of driving.. quite annoying tho.
-hec

ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

did you tap into the oil pan too low or something? i remember you asking about that
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

nah not this time. I got a really good bung made. it only smokes when start up, after its been runing for around less than 5 mins it goes away. Maybe bad rings? Ill do a compression check to be sure.
-hec

XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

hgallegos915 wrote:nah not this time. I got a really good bung made. it only smokes when start up, after its been runing for around less than 5 mins it goes away. Maybe bad rings? Ill do a compression check to be sure.
sound slike valve seals maybe. Oil leaks in over night then u burn it ou in like a couple mins of idleing or driving.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

seems to be less now.. how weird.. it doesnt smoke anymore on idle just under boost for like 1 minute.

oh vanished.. the cel came back and for the o2 sensors.. im not paying much attention to them since o2 sensors control the af ratios.. and well im ontrolling those with the fmu, afpr , injectors and wideband.

They were gone when i had a boost leak... interesting..
-hec

MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Well you are running super rich aren't you thats probraly your o2 problem
-Kris
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

bleh my clutst started to go today.. not bad.. ebay clutch lasted me hmm like over 2 years of hard beating.
-hec

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hector,

what are you using for engine management? MS?

IF so, with the millenias, don't use the FMU. It does more harm than good, especially when you try to tune your VE table. Keep the AFPR in to set you base fuel pressure.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Not yet, just fmu, im trying to fix the clutch issue then ill begin installing megasquirt. Do i need an fmu if using millenias? and no ms?
-hec

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Um, I think it will depend wether or not your FPR is rising rate. Definately not with the Megasquirt.

Aren't you detonating only running on the stock ECU?
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com

Return to “Forced Induction”