[WTB] Parts Needed

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
j-grizza08

[WTB] Parts Needed

Post by j-grizza08 »

ok i am buying a 92 blaze red mx-3 this car needs some parts, i need rear struts (after market or stock i just need some) also a ignition with the key, a power window control panel and the cigarette tray for under the radio if anyone has these things that they need to get rid of or wants to trade somthing plz contact me
THANKS!
JOSH :D

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I'm not sure if it's a cigarette tray but I have this tray...

$10 shipped
j-grizza08

Post by j-grizza08 »

thanks but its not the right one :cry: the one i need has like a push tab on it and it right in front of the shift nob. you hit the tab and it flips up. but hey man if you have any other parts you want to sell let me know im buying this cars in a couple days thanks you very much for trying to help talk to u later man!!!!
JOSH
JOSH
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

I think I got most of what you need. I am parting out a 93 RS. I don't have power windows though. Please send me your offers for parts.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
j-grizza08

eric

Post by j-grizza08 »

i was thiking 55 shipped but in the end it is ultimitly up to you..... im honestly broke because i just went to columbus and spent a bunch of money on little parts. i only need the struts i bought everything else unless you have some nice xtras in the car. but like i said i only need struts $55 shipped if ok with you
THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP ME AND CONTACTING ME just get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LATER!
JOSH
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Re: eric

Post by OROutdoors »

j-grizza08 wrote:i was thiking 55 shipped but in the end it is ultimitly up to you..... im honestly broke because i just went to columbus and spent a bunch of money on little parts. i only need the struts i bought everything else unless you have some nice xtras in the car. but like i said i only need struts $55 shipped if ok with you
THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP ME AND CONTACTING ME just get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LATER!
Ouch. Shipping is what kills. I don't mind going down $40 for both, but shipping will have to be extra. By the way, it's probably be better for you to buy new. There is a post about ZX1 struts you can buy very inexpensively, for a set of four from a Ford Dealer in GA or FL or somewhere thereabouts. You may want to search for it.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
gkjb00

Post by gkjb00 »

I have the ashtray you are looking for and i have a power window switch from a 92 GS....im parting out other stuff to if you need anything else
92 MX-3 V6 GS

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”