MSII on 94 mx-3 with the 1.8 BP swap

A section dedicated to Engine Mangement Systems & Engine Tuning. Megasquirt, SMS, Haltek, ect.
maine_mazda_bp

MSII on 94 mx-3 with the 1.8 BP swap

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

OK im building my mx-3 with bp swap im trying to see how much power i can pull out of the n/a and plan on geting 210 at the wheels i have the mass air up grade from an 88 mazda rx-7 and cold air intake i just got a new head i plan on doing port work and puting the exust cam on the intake side so i will have 2 exust cams which is dyno proven to add 10 hp and i will have timing adv cam gears plus whin i put it all in i will be adding header ,hiflow cat ,(full hi flow exust) i just orders a ms2 stand alone ecu so im hoping that all i will need after that is injectors and fuel press reg to bring me to the 200 hp or more if any one has any info or knows somthing i should know about building or tuning MS2 please let me know i would love to hear from other people that have pushed N/A to good levels
:D :driver:
94mazda-MX-3 5 speed with bp swap have gt25 turbo with some turbo parts but its not on yet waiting on more stuff building a mega squirt2 for it but body is stock
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

200hp n/a thats gonna be extremely tought your better off to turbo, and espeicially if your going to get a standalone and new injectors and an fpr your more than half way there.
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

200hp n/a thats gonna be extremely tought your better off to turbo, and espeicially if your going to get a standalone and new injectors and an fpr your more than half way there.
maine_mazda_bp

MSII on bp with turbo

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

bump any one else have any thing to tell me i know there has to be a few people out there running the ms2 evry one seems to talk about it im puting a turbo on my car so i know i need somthin i already have turbo and manifold still need piping , intercooler ,injectors fule pump and fpr
I know sounds like alot thought the turbo and manifold was the bigest stuff lol never put to much thought into all other stuff lol
94mazda-MX-3 5 speed with bp swap have gt25 turbo with some turbo parts but its not on yet waiting on more stuff building a mega squirt2 for it but body is stock
cyclonekid78

Post by cyclonekid78 »

I'm glad to see you are going turbo. Which turbo? Your goal for 210 is easy with a boosted BP. Just check out my cardomain for pics of my intercooler install.
93 RS BPTurbo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Engine Electronics/Tuning”