[FS] Marks freebee giveaway w/ pics

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

[FS] Marks freebee giveaway w/ pics

Post by mr1in6billion »

Its spring time here so I figured I might as well do some spring cleaning and get rid of all my junk. I've had most of these things sitting around since I bought my car (most things came with the car in the trunk). Everything is pretty much free. Shipping isn't, but these items don't weigh anything. If you live in Cali or feel like wasting gas money on worthless items you are more than welcome to pick any item up for free. Anywho, here's what I have.

Turn Signals. One is gray backed, the other orange backed, both come with amber lenses. The gray ones have a bit of paint or something on them (you can see in the pic), but could easily be sanded down to perfection. The gray lenses are a little clearer. Neither one has an open side hole.

Side Markers. Again, great condition. The red one is to the right side; I'm not sure where the left is. The red one is lightly scuffed but much like the turns it could be sanded down in 5 minutes.

SRD Battery Tiedown & Coat Hook. This picture doesn't do justice to how beat up this poc tie down is. It's dirty and pretty worn down. On the upside it is probably fairly rare and could probably be polished up nicely. If you have a shiny aluminum bay with other cheap rice items this would be a great addition.

Seat Covers. I'd tell you how awesome these things are, but I hate seat covers. They are called wetsuit or something, probably because they feel exactly like a wetsuit. Both are free of tears or any other blemish other than a bit of a water stain (see picture) on the driver side. I bet it would wash out. The quality is top notch and they fit great. If you are blind, they are black with red sides.

FRONT Mud Guards. These are teal FRONT!!! ((Yes, there is a difference)) mud guards. If you want to mold them onto the rear or if you don't care about janky fitment issues they do bolt onto the back and could be made to work. One is a little tired with a noticeable touch up job and a fair amount of scratches, the other is pretty awesome. My car already has mudguards and is red so I haven't a clue as to why they were in there.

Emblems. I took them off.

Change Pocket. I actually do expect money for this one. The condition is just too good to just give it away, I want to make sure it goes to good use. There are practically no scratches or blemishes on this piece. The spring is in perfect condition as is the button leading to smooth and pleasurable use. There is some dust on it in the picture, but that will wash off. Make me an offer.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I'll take the ghetto SRD battery tie down haha
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

lol if you don't want to ship to canada I'll take the tie down :D
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

If you give me the SRD tie down I will offer to paypal you $20
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Why u guys trying to snake my deal, i already pm'd him so I get the thing :P
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

The change pocket, seat covers, and tie down are currently pending.
And I don't think you want to spend $20 on a srd thing. seriously, it isn't that cool looking, I just take good pictures.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

because i relocated my battery to the rear and need a tie down.

[ADMIN: comment removed]
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Smith18

Post by Smith18 »

Ill take the Mud Guards, if you would wanna ship to Canada... :P
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

mx3autozam watch the language & serious stop action like a 12 year old
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

if you moved the battery to the trubk you want a good box vented to the outside of the car anyways, the srd isnt going to hold a battery when you get into a accident let alone if it breaks sending acid all over.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Hey I need the red rear corner light.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Still a few items left!! I also have a mystery box [ooOOOOOoooooo]. I think it makes those boop boop noises when you back up. Any takers?

Gray Turns - Available!
Orange Corners - Available!
Coat Hook - Available!
Emblems - Available!

Seat Covers - Pending
Change Pocket - Pending
Red Corner - Pending

Orange Turns - Sold
Mud Guards - Sold
SRD Thingy - Sold
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Payment sent for front turn signals with orange housings.
Cody
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Thanks everyone! The last of the real items went out today/yesterday. If anyone still wants emblems or a coat hook or a thing that beeps they will be available for about a week before being thrown out. Leave some feedback when you get your package. Sorry to the Canadians for using usps :sad: hopefully they wont take too long to get there.

Gray Turns - Sold
Orange Corners - Sold
Seat Covers - Sold
Change Pocket - Sold
Red Corner - Sold
Orange Turns - Sold
Mud Guards - Sold
SRD Thingy - Sold

Coat Hook - Available!
Emblems - Available!
Reversing Beop - Available!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

lol how much would shipping be for the reversing mystery box beep beep thing...?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”