[WTB] Various Parts, Some i need ASAP!!

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Smith18

[WTB] Various Parts, Some i need ASAP!!

Post by Smith18 »

Hey i need some parts:

1.) KL-47 Throttle Body from a Millenia

2.) I guess it would be the EGR Solenoids? i broke one of the nipples off and shes revving pretty high. .

3.) Plastic shield? on the Gauge Cluster?, cracked when installing gauges.

4.) MazdaSpeed Front bumper, in urethane

5.) MazdaSpeed Side Skirts, in urethane if they make them but fiberglass will work i guess.

6.) Mud Guards for the front.

7.) Cruise Control & Hazards/read-defrost switches. Mine don't light up, wounder if i can find some sort of bulb ha.

8.) Factory Stereo Plug 92-93 if it matters, someone hacked mine.

9.) Various Clips, ones for the door panel, some for the trunk area. or can i order some from mazda?

10.) HVAC, Sliders barely move.

11.) Stock back Bumper.

12.) Driver side front Fender. RED would be perfect!!

Ah should be a good start, ill probably think of more stuff later on.

I live in Canada, so if you do to that would be way better since there wouldn't be no Customs.

Thanks.
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS, V6 KLZE 2.5L, CenterForce Duel Friction Clutch, Nylon Shifter Bushings (from Imazda.com), Integra Cold Air Intake, Millenia Intake Manifold, Indigo Gauges, Pacesetter Header->Resonator->2.5" piping->Dynomax Muffler, VSX Front and back bumpers from FX Designs, AWR Front and back Motor Mounts.
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

man, i got all parts, from the red car too, it's just matter of fact howmany [arts are you willing to pay for shipping, let me know, i pretty much have all the stock parts you listed above
bubsy83

Driver's side front fender...

Post by bubsy83 »

I have a driver's side front fender...let me know if you want me to take some pictures of it. I was going to replace mine as it was dented and decided to just drive mt MX-3 and not dress it up, so now the fender is sitting in my garage. It is a teal green in colour, but wouldn't take much to sand down and repaint red...my MX is red as well. Let me know if your are interested and I'll shoot some pictures for ya!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”