Recent pics because I am a n00b

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
solo_ryder

Recent pics because I am a n00b

Post by solo_ryder »

Kinda lazy with these pics, I wanna get a new cam before I start taking better ones.

Enjoy
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

Love the car man! keep up the good work!
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u never take interior or engine pix in ur photoshoots lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Your car reminds me of my old black GS, except your car is alot cleaner.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

fieromx3 wrote:u never take interior or engine pix in ur photoshoots lol
Haha, yea the interior is pretty much stock, cept for the stereo, sat radio and the MSP shift knob and gauges/hvac. Nothing special... engine needs a clean first, I think I wanna take it out soon and clean it/build it up abit

Here is a interior shot and some pics I forgot

94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

where did you get the mx3 floor mats from?

btw, nice car.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

dude does your car not have A/C? that's cool you blocked out where that switch goes...

anyways I love your car.... :love: I think you should get some chrome bulbs for your front signals/ markers... I just did it to my slow car and it's awesome when the lights aren't on... completely clear/chrome looking
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

U know, I usd to have painted bulbs in there b4, but I like the colored ones in there. Also, my car has no A/C, lots of cars up here in Canada have no AC, my last mx didnt have it either. That plate is standard if u have no ac. as for the floormats, got em with the car man. The last owner took care of the car, he was the original owner
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

damn, ive been looking for some mx3 car mats for some time now, with winbter comming up i better get on it fast.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

if ur car was lower mainly the backend with ur muffler on more of an angle sideways and pointing up with stainless steel chromed piping thatd look NIIICE along with a shiny rear lower tir bar ;)
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

Man I love black mx-3's,..... Looks good Solo. Cant wait to finish mine this winter...
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

fieromx3 wrote:if ur car was lower mainly the backend with ur muffler on more of an angle sideways and pointing up with stainless steel chromed piping thatd look NIIICE along with a shiny rear lower tir bar ;)
You want me to have a rake? The back is level with the front, it looks kinda high in pics but the car is really low if you see it in person.. I might lower it more next year but I have to get around on cutting the perches on the front struts. Also, I would have had the muffler on more of a angle, however, there is not much room after the rear axel area so there would be to much of a kink on the piping in order to do that, we'll see next year, i want another muffler for spring. Thinking about a nice apex'i burnt tip. As for the tie bar, i agree. I think I wanna get the 96 sway bar and then redo the tie and sway powdercoated red or something like that
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

yap just saying its just an imo i love to see shiny suspension parts at the rear and shiny exhaust piping looks nice
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Hey jordan.
I aggree rear needs to be a bit lower. The overall apperance of your car is good and you shuld focus more on suspension and maybe some more go under that hood. Get all new bushings in your suspenskon man and paint or powdercoat all the old rusty parts. make it look new. See if you can find an srd rear crossmember or powdercoat yours silver or possibly red would be nice.

As 9 for the 96 sway bar,why bother? just go get a nice shiney silver whiteline for $160usd and it also comes with nice poly bushings. Your car would look sick with an apex'i with burnt tip.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

this is the way it should be everyone getting along nice comments.

with that said hell yes nice ride u got going.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”