[FS] 1995 MX-3 RS (Price Drop, BUMP to TOP)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
freyguy_412

[FS] 1995 MX-3 RS (Price Drop, BUMP to TOP)

Post by freyguy_412 »

Hey there guys! Used to be a pretty active member back in the day, but have since lost my love for the MX. Actually lost my passion for modifying cars in general :cry: Long story.

So my MX is for sale. I live in Reno, NV. I do have pics, but I'm too lazy to post them unless I actually generate some interest here.

Here's what yer gettin:
-Faded Sparkle Green with minor body dents and dings, couple o' scratches (she's 12 years old for God's sake!) Limo tint on all windows.
-1995 MX-3 RS with somewhere around 130,000mi on a stock B6DE
-Ebay Cold Air Intake
-2 1/4in Cat Back Stainless Steel exhaust with OBX Twin Canister Racing Muffler
-New Front Struts installed (believe left upper strut mount is broken: Drives fine but clunks over ever tiny bump)
-Rear seat delete (nothing fancy, but rear seat is gone. Replaced by a vinyl covered MDF back board. Rear cargo has a MDF floor with vinyl covering. Was set up for amp racks and opened up to hold speaker box.)
-Comes with Pioneer 6.5" Cool Blue speakers in the doors and Sony XPlod 6x9 speakers in boxes (Stereo is a Pioneer Premier, which stays with me, unless you negotiate for it)
-Altezza style tail lights (Rice rice baby!)
-Ebay short throw shifter

Known things wrong:
-Leaks water from the pump side of motor. I believe it needs a water pump, and since it could use a timing belt as well, YOU SAVE! :idea:
-Leaks oil when she runs. She can sit (like she did for 4 months) and never leak a drop. However, daily driving you will need to add a qt every couple months.
-Front suspension needs work (as mentioned before). Also, I never took the lowering springs out of the rear. They look just fine height wise, not lowered at all (I was mad when my "lowering kit" looked stock). But I still have the original rear springs behind the driver's seat. Front suspension has the new struts with factory springs on them.

Asking price:
<S>Looking for $1000 firm.</S> Adding price for that Pioneer head unit and out of state buyers are responsible for arranging their own shipping. I don't want to deal with haggling, and I'm really just throwing this up as a one more try before I let the scrap yards have her. I realize the little things wrong do add up, which is why I'm getting rid of her, and why I'm selling cheap.

Price drop to $700. There will be no further price reduction; the bone yard has a very decent price for these rare gems. This vehicle will be available for one week, until Oct 4th.

PM here or email jfrey123@gmail.com

Thank you to all who share their knowledge and passion for these little beauties! It truly has been an experience with fellows like PATDIESEL and Tunes67 here. My only regret is that I lost that loving feeling.

Sincerely,
freyguydamnthecarwasfunbutallgoodthingsmustcometoanend412
Last edited by freyguy_412 on September 27th, 2007, 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
It might be slow, but it's not a civic!
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Sorry to see ya go man. Good luck on the sale, she is still worth $1000 easy.. but I hope your patient and wait a bit before letting her go to the scrap yard. ;) If your ever headed up to washington, PM me :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”