I'm tired of thieves... :(

Off-Topic Discussions
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

I'm tired of thieves... :(

Post by Mooneggs »

Man I am so pissed right now... My slow car got broken into around 10pm last night. They busted the window and ripped off the console piece around the radio and took my Pioneer Premier DEH-P930 :crying: I loved that cd player! And then for whatever reason they opened the trunk and took my box of mirror parts I had been working on all weekend... unfortunately barry's JDM PFM were in that box :throwup: I mean the box contained literally 4 complete sets of mirrors for the mx-3... why would anybody take a box of spare parts like that?!!?! :roll: AUGH! I HATE THIEVES :rant2: .... if they figure out what they are and post them on ebay and it says from Memphis... oohh it's on!! somebody's gonna get BEAT! :twisted:

Fortunately with my vast supply of mx-3 parts I have another driver's side window and console pieces they broke :D :roll: I'm pathetic LOL.

:sadwavey: I do have one question for the board: Is it difficult to install the driver's side window? I removed the window that is spare a couple of years ago but I can't really remember. I've got a shop manual so that should help but has anybody done it and do you have any advice from your experience??? It would be greatly appreciated :help:

And of course, you know me, I took pics of everything... :roll:

From this morning:

At least all the rest of the International Project items were not tampered with :wink:
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Dont worry about the mirrors man, They were more a PITA tan anything anyways :)

Besides, you were fixing them anyways..
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Don't worry we will figure something out... I'm sure I have some other rare euro parts we can put on your car :D :wink: I'm gonna hook you up!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

well, I can say Im not mad, and I', not asking for anything from you..
now if you FEEL like you HAVE to give me something, we'll thats up to you ;)
Its not your fault, so I dont hold you responsible. Start calling junkyards, and I'll watch craigslist too..
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

this is about as bad as the guy who broke my handle off the mx3 after i had spent all weekend fixing it from the previous time, the sad part was they didnt take anything from the car, just officially broke my handle so bad that it cant be repaired and i have to replace the door. now the REALLY REALLY SAD PART, THE DOORS WERE UNLOCKED TO BEGIN WITH!!!

i feel for your loss, might i suggest making it publicly known that you do carry a gun lol
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Its crap like this that makes me think year round stake outs arent a waste of time. When GPS tracking units are small enough to put inside car stereos and other in car electronics.. you can bet my stuff will have them. I would LOVE to find the thieves den and wait till their not home and return the favor.. then burn the place down leaving a one word message for them.. KARMA

As for the window.. easy swap out. 2 bolts if I recall correctly.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I know how it feels man. I live in a "shady" area if you will, and a couple of months ago I got jacked for my radio, my CD changer, my 2 amps, and my 2 12" old school design SoloBaric L7s. They also took every bit of music I had in the car with them. But I guess that was my Karma (no further explanation). They'll get what they got coming eventually.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

my accord was stolen a little over a year ago they took all my cd's i had made , my rims, clothes, soccer cleats and pretty much everything in the car it sucked i also had my social security card and birth certificate because i was getting a new license
cstott282

Post by cstott282 »

yeah that s--- sucks... a few weeks ago it was like 4am my parents friend left... everyone in the house was still awake... drinkin in hte kitchen haha.. well he goes to leave and says mine and my moms b/f dome lights were on .. we were like wtf go out there both of our glove boxes were open.. ( we found out two of hte neighbors were too) now, this has happed like 3 times over hte past 2 years and nohting is even stolen.. we have had money in our cars tools.. hell i had the key in my f---ing car haha upon closer inspection i noticed they did finally take 1 thing this. time... my damn faceplate ... why would you steel just the faceplate.. the whole cd player was held in by two screws.. ( didnt have the center consol piece in so you could clearly see two screws holdin it in.. and there was a screwdriver int eh passanger seat... and a whole nother Headunit in the back seat that htey didnt take... i dotn get it....

i had bought the card on a bestbuy credit card.. trying to build my credit so here i am 1 month after buying it just make my first payment on the thing , and that happens so now im left paying off 300 dollars on a card .. that i cant even use the product that i bought... ahhh
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Well I put everything back together yesterday when I got home from work... cleaned up the glass (it was everywhere!!!) then put in the spare glass I had... I then put in the new plastic console piece and just put another tray where the radio was... haha looks kind of funny with just 2 trays and no cd player :D
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

why would you steel just the faceplate.. the whole cd player was held in by two screws..
This happened in my truck a few months ago.. was a crappy old stereo.. they do it because they can. Usually when this happens is due to maladjusted spoiled kids that dont get enough attention from their parents. Part of the reason I believe people should have to get a license to breed. Alot of parents arent responsible enough to have children. Parents today (not all of them) seem to forget that once they have a child.. their lives are over.. that they now have to devote their time & resources into raising that child to be a decent member of society.

I could seriously go on with this rant :rant2: :laugh: but I'll leave it with the main culprits are usually bad parents. Though they didnt break into our cars.. it was likely their lack of responsibility that led to these situations. Can parents control their teenagers all the time? No.. but if they raised them right to begin with.. it is much less likely to be a issue.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
ninjajim4

Post by ninjajim4 »

do all or any of you guys have alarms in your car?

i have one, but it's always going off everytime a ricer goes by and i'm always running over to shut it off so it doesn't bother the neighbors. i am curious to know if it actually is deterring in any way
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

ninjajim4 wrote:do all or any of you guys have alarms in your car?

i have one, but it's always going off everytime a ricer goes by and i'm always running over to shut it off so it doesn't bother the neighbors. i am curious to know if it actually is deterring in any way
Oh i love you guys, the ones that have sensitivity so high on there alarms its not even funny lol, i'll be driving in a parking lot and here one make the 1st lil beep sound to tell people back off, then i just give it a good romp and BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP NERR NERR NERR NERR
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Volones

Post by Volones »

Mnemonic wrote: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP NERR NERR NERR NERR
I feel a great desire to make this my signature. :D
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Mnemonic wrote:Oh i love you guys, the ones that have sensitivity so high on there alarms its not even funny lol, i'll be driving in a parking lot and here one make the 1st lil beep sound to tell people back off, then i just give it a good romp and BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP NERR NERR NERR NERR
oh yeah I live for that crap! haha one of my favorite things to do with my loud exhaust(I'm easily amused :roll: )

Return to “Off-Topic”