[EBAY] 1992 MX-3 2.5L KL-ZE

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
2.5mx3

[EBAY] 1992 MX-3 2.5L KL-ZE

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Hey guys!

I've finally decided to sell my MX-3, and I wanted to make sure everyone here got a chance to look at it. I'm not divulging the reserve price (at least not now), so please don't ask. I just want to see how bidding goes for the first few days. If anyone has questions about it, the best way to get in touch with me is through email at olorin2@comcast.net . I will also try to check back here on a daily basis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0155709785

Thanks!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

not to het off topic, but how did you get your hvac control panel to look like that. that is sweet. great looking car
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

It's from a Speedhut group buy a few years ago.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Ok something else unrelated to selling your car

but the erbuni side skirt is the most incredible thing...it extends the front lip around the side of the car...beautiful. I never noticed that.

Good job man.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Vanished wrote:Ok something else unrelated to selling your car

but the erbuni side skirt is the most incredible thing...it extends the front lip around the side of the car...beautiful. I never noticed that.

Good job man.
Hey, thanks a lot. :D You know, every time I posted pictures of my car, people remark about how good those side skirts look on the car. And the best think is that they're fairly unique -- I've only seen one other MX-3 with them.

And to lowflyinmx3: Yes, the reverse indiglo HVAC panel was a SpeedHut product from a couple years back. They connect to a spare port on the gauge cluster wiring harness, and it looks very cool... especially at night.
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

hey did u talk to fernado you know he seems to collect these cars & u stilll got that mp5 front end i thought you had
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

monty73741 wrote:hey did u talk to fernado you know he seems to collect these cars & u stilll got that mp5 front end i thought you had
Hey Jason! Yeah, actually Fernando emailed me before I even had a chance to tell him about the sale. So, he might actually end up buying it before the auction on Ebay ends.
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

lol yeah every one loves how those side skirts look but ive been trying to sell a brand new pair ive got since winter and no one seems to want them for 75+ shipping i thought it was a good deal lol. great car wish i hadnt just spend all my money on my motor
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

BUMP!
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

hank, lets talk about those toxxins, seriously how much lol i have a set now but 1 rim is bent pretty bad and i need a replacement, and i wouldn't mind having a few extra
by far one of the nicest looking rims for the mx3
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Mnemonic wrote:hank, lets talk about those toxxins, seriously how much lol i have a set now but 1 rim is bent pretty bad and i need a replacement, and i wouldn't mind having a few extra
by far one of the nicest looking rims for the mx3
Hey man, thanks for the compliments about the Toxxins. Unfortunately, like the description on the auction says, the wheels didn't hold up well for some reason. I couldn't believe it when I first started washing them, and I ran my finger along the polished lip, the clearcoat started peeling off. So now each wheel has oxidized spots where there is no clearcoat. And to make things worse, the silver paint on the wheel has just chipped off in big chunks on each wheel.

I got the wheels off of Ebay, so I really couldn't ask Konig for replacements. :x At least they're not bent. Anyway, the wheels have to go with the car, because I'm selling it as a whole.
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

mine did the same hank, that was actually a big problem with the toxxins, everyone i've known thats had a set have had that issue. I was thinking of getting my one rim repaired and see if i could get the road rash repaired on the rest of them then have the inner painted black and the lips done with a red lip "time attack style"
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

Car has been sold.

Very sorry to see her go, after 11 years of ownership. However, she's going to a good home, with someone who is an MX-3 enthusiast.

Thanks for the valuable information I've recieved here over the years, and the wealth of information that mx-3.com has provided.

:)

Regards,
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”