red Mx-3 on Atlanta Interstate

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

red Mx-3 on Atlanta Interstate

Post by GregoryChristian »

about 10 days ago on the way back home fom my sister's house in Canton , Georgia I saw a newly painted red mx-3 with a bodykit parked on I-285 south with the hood up and hazzard lights on ...obviously brokedown , I didn't see anyone in the vehicle but I felt kinda dissapointed to see this and was wondering if it belonged to anyone on this forum ??
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

It was't any of our guys....

Why didnt you tell us you were riding thru?
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

It was a quick decision to see my sis before she left for London...but on another note , it took me 23 times to click submit for this message to be posted ! WTF?
Meep

Post by Meep »

That may have been the same red MX-3 I saw on I-285 when I was passing through on the 22nd of August. I think the license plate had something like "AWG" or "AGW" followed by numbers I can't recall now. Anywho, some guy was driving it and didn't even acknowledge me when I drove up beside him... so I don't know if he was a member or not. *shrugs* I think the other MX-3ers dont like me I guess cuz my car's all beat up.. *sigh* Eventually, it'll stop being broken into and hit, I promise. Then maybe it'll be great again.

But yeah, no clue who that was.

Return to “Appearance”