Who has power?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Syruz

Who has power?

Post by Syruz »

Anyone have power windows and power door locks? What year?<P>I found a 92 MX3 GS, 5spd, AC, Sunroof, 105k miles for sale... $3,995.<P>I was just wondering how many people actually have power windows and doorlocks. What do you think of the mileage?
sk94gs

Re: Who has power?

Post by sk94gs »

I have a '94 GS, loaded including power windows and door locks and 155,000 km's. No major problems yet, just had to replace minor stuff like tires and exhaust and a cv boot. Not sure if the cv joints are still the originals or if they were changed before I bought it.
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

i just bought a '92 gs power everything with 98000miles for $4000us so your not getting ripped off (unless i got riped off too!)
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

I bought my '94 GS with 39k, power sunroof, power windows, power locks, 4wheel ABS for $6,000 uSD
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
Syruz

Post by Syruz »

Well this one doesnt have power.
Syruz

Post by Syruz »

What does the sunroof look like without power? Does it have a handle you turn or something? Anyone have pictures of this?
cmx3d

Post by cmx3d »

i have a 93 gs mx-3 with power sunroof,windows and locks. 108,000 miles when i bought it for $4,000
Syruz

Post by Syruz »

Damn, everyone has power. I still kinda want this one.<P>Black GS, 5spd, sunroof<P>Ive been looking for 5-6 months now and this is only the third MX3 GS, 5spd Ive come acrossed. Of the other two, one was wrecked and the other had over 180k miles.<P>Should I jump on this one? Power isn't really that big of a deal to me, I don't have power now. Although keyless entry would be nice. Is it possible to modify the locks for keyless entry? What about the sunroof? Is it a manual sunroof or do they only have power ones? I'm going to look at the car this Saturday, but I really want to know ahead of time.<P>Thanks
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

Find out every detail you can on it. Millage, options, etc and then goto <A HREF="http://www.kbb.org" TARGET=_blank>www.kbb.org</A> and check out the bluebook. It its 10% below bluebook its a average deal. 15% or less your getting a good deal and 20% less great deal. If like more than 30% be cautious and ask lots of questions. Could have problems with it. Take it to a mechanic and let them do a quit look over. Sunroof make sure you take it through an auto car wash and make sure it doesnt leak. Hope those hints help ya. Dont worry about power. I have 1993 no power locks or windows... I prefer it that way, but if you dont end up liking it get it added. Not TO expensive to do so...
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

Yea the locks can easily be set up for keyless entry. all u need is to have a alarmed installed and you can rig it with the alarm. All gs models come with power sunroofs. the switch to open it is in between the dome lights of the car. The price you're getting this car for is about the KBB price for the car and thats what most gs models for the year go for so test drive it well and have a mechanic check it out then decide. Seems all in all as a reasonable deal.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

I got my '92 Mx-3 this summer. It's V6, power windows, p sunroof, no ABS though, it had ~98000miles on it. The guy wanted $3500 first, than he lowered the price to $3000, and finally I offered him $2800us and he took it. I really felt sorry, because he was moving from PA to Utah, and he had 2 other cars (one was a real nice WRX wagon) and he couldn't afford to take all 3 of them. He had to let that nice mx-3 go.. The car was also in great shape, (the guy worked at mazda dealership, and replaced LOTS of parts...) that was the greatest buy I ever got... :)
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”