Insurance Hike HELP!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
FoxyDragon

Insurance Hike HELP!!!!

Post by FoxyDragon »

Well, I was just informed that my insurance on my MX-3 has gone up to $196 a month!!! Can anyone suggest a better company? I am currently with Farmers. I have no accidents and am over 25....thats only a dollar less a month that I am paying for the car! Please help!<P><BR>*hugz* and *kisses*
Last Time Politics Entered Religion People Got Burned At The Stake
rikymaru

Re: Insurance Hike HELP!!!!

Post by rikymaru »

OMG...thats horrible. Mine is $96 a month, with 1 ticket, and Im 17.<P>Im using State Farm, check with them.<P>Oh, and my car is a 95 I4 DOHC....its probably different for the V6.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

Im not sure if you can use a canadian ins company...prob not...but anyway ...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.canoe.ca" TARGET=_blank>www.canoe.ca</A> <BR>and look for there auto insurance quotes....and you'll prob end up going with Canada life casualty now called primmum....I shopped around 20 places and this was the cheapest by far!<p>[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: killerpickle ]
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I also have State Farm and my rates are not too bad either. I pay about $120/month for 2 cars both have Full Coverage with a $250 deductible. Married, but less than 25...no tickets or accidents.
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

BTW..does yours happen to be Geico? I was $124 a month with them from the first month I had the car. Then 3 weeks later they hiked it up to $184. God that was just unfair...
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

Nope...not Gieco (spelling) ...Im with Farmers Insurance Group. I will check out State Farm....thank you all for helping!! :)<P>oh..and im in the US..cant use Canadas insurance companies, but thank you so much for trying to help! <BR>*kisses*
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I am a State Farm Agent here in VA... and State Farm currently has the best rates of all national companies. Anyone who thinks they may be paying to much give your local agent a call. Insurance rates are going to increase due to the slanted economy. Just a heads up from the inside :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I pay 135 a month for my 895 full coverage.<BR>I'm 24 not married.<BR>I use Farm Bureau Insurance.
FoxyDragon

Post by FoxyDragon »

Well, after listening to all your great advise, I found Allstate will give me coverage for about $58 a month...with two cars I shall be paying about $105 per month... I didnt think that was so bad.. :) Thanx again for all your help!! I soooooo appreciate it!!<P><><><><><><><> and *kisses*
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

State farm is surely the cheapest to me. I've checked it all out. I'm paying about 300 every 6 months. 17 years old. With one accident. (not my fault) :roll:
Outofmymindyo1

Post by Outofmymindyo1 »

Excuse me, meant to say i was with Allstate. Have been very good with me, not to mention when some drunk slammed into the back of me. Payed for everything even when his insurance wouldn't cover it. (tried to say he was sober, blew a 1.4 4 hours after he hit me.) :D
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Same here, i'm with allstate and their rates are great !. I even sent some of my friends there and they're saving $120 US a month. I'm 25 yo with a wreck (my fault), my U.S license for only 2 years not married. Ask for the student discount if applicable. Also ask about their renters insurance (if applicable) it will give you a discount on your car insurance. The only thing that sucks with Allstate is that they don't offer the assistance like AAA (keys locked inside the car problem for instance), but I make things do without. :D
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”