Is this wideband ok?EDIT I GOT IT!

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
hgallegos915

Is this wideband ok?EDIT I GOT IT!

Post by hgallegos915 »

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

It says wideband..

now also they got some tohers for 300 which come with the o2 also and got numbers..

but basically is this good? comming from summit? it even comes with the sensor.
Last edited by hgallegos915 on August 21st, 2007, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

scratch that. I got this but from summit.

http://www.dcsports.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=67

Also got the bung with it. I THINK it comes with nthe o2 sensor. If not ill just get it... any particular place to mount it?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Anywhere after the turbo and before the Cat is fine. I've read from different sources that anywhere from 8-12inches downline from the turbo is best (for heat/accuracy reasons). I hope your front 3 and back 3 cylinders join before they go into the turbine, but if you have customs pipes and the turbine spins off just 3 cylinders (dumb, but I thought I'd clarify since ppl do it), make sure the sensor is placed after ALL 6 cyl have entered the exhaust stream or your readings will only be accurate for the 3 cylinders, not all 6.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

u really got that aem one? VERY nice!!! was hoping u werent going to cheap out on that! lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

AEM and Innovate Motorsport and FJO are one of the best widebands ya can get.. anything else ur on ur one.. i have seen all the in action and being around a bunch of turbo cars i recommend..

i prefer Innovate Motorsport they have very nice setups. not only that but the O2 senor is a VW 02 senor easy to replace when they take a shyt.. aem and fjo oh yeah ur going to pay for a replacement 02 sensor..

don't take my word for it ya can only afford what ya can afford..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

The PLX widebands look pretty promising too .
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
claude matte

Post by claude matte »

i got this from a buddy of mine i thought it was a realy good read hope it helps http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showth ... p?t=109436
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3mazda
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3346603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; new pics
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

VEry NIACE. you wnet with the aem UEGO eh, I wanna get one of thsoe there a pretty sick unit.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

O WOW I got it an I must say I am impressed! It didnt specify if it comes with the bung and o2 sensor! Yea it comes with a sensor and the bung, I had purchased another one so I guess ill have a spare :/

Anywho the gauge is very nice itself. and only for 300 dllrs?! thats a steal!
-hec

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

hgallegos915 wrote:O WOW I got it an I must say I am impressed! It didnt specify if it comes with the bung and o2 sensor! Yea it comes with a sensor and the bung, I had purchased another one so I guess ill have a spare :/

Anywho the gauge is very nice itself. and only for 300 dllrs?! thats a steal!
you sure you need one....Don't your turbo pipes have a bung on the downpipe already..The turbo kits I saw before always had them and came with a plug incase you were not running a wideband.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Mine didnt :(
-hec

Return to “Forced Induction”