Yay, back from Philippines! Some scenic pics of the 3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
solo_ryder

Yay, back from Philippines! Some scenic pics of the 3

Post by solo_ryder »

Well, I am finally back! I was in Makati City, Manila for about 78 days! It was great, I loved it and I want to go back! But, I am also happy I could be reaquainted with my car! I got some new parts as well. Enjoy and please comment if you wish! Its great to be back!

Wanna drive?

atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Welcome back!

Black MX-3s are the sexiest.

8)

your front DS tire looks low.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Only thing sexier than black is BLUE hahaha..

I've actaully always wanted a black mx-3. Don't tell anyone tho. Defantly one of the nicest mx-3's tho, very very well done, and nice pictures too. Awesome scenery, what kind of camera are you using?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Vanished wrote:Only thing sexier than black is BLUE hahaha..

I've actaully always wanted a black mx-3. Don't tell anyone tho. Defantly one of the nicest mx-3's tho, very very well done, and nice pictures too. Awesome scenery, what kind of camera are you using?
Thanks :D Its a Panasonic Lumix 4mp camera, I take the pics on 2mp on auto mode, with normal light settings and a 1/8 shutter speed, the auto setting is good on this camera
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Sweet pics and a great looking MX. Black is the second best color, but to UF white, not blue. Blue is the third best color. :roll: Get it straight.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

are the chicks over there hot?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

There not "hot", i find that is a word to describe girls that are tanned and have dyed hair and makeup and all that crap. The girls there are pretty, they look gorgeous without make up and all that crap. So the answer is yes, but they are alot different then girls here thats for sure.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Nice car and pics. :) Funny, I also have black MX3 and also have Lumix camera, FZ-20. :)
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

love ur car man! just not so much the tail lights lol
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Definitly one of the cleanest mx3's out there. Keep up the great work man. You need to get soem more engine mods man, Make that beast rip.

lol@ hector, NO comments on the car. just ask how are the philipino chicks eh..lol...damn mexican,lol
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”