Crazy Silver Dash Peices on Ebay

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dTOWNt12

Crazy Silver Dash Peices on Ebay

Post by dTOWNt12 »

Check out these custom dash peices at my<BR>auction on Ebay. Pictures are available.<BR> Go to this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 1828270795" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 8270795</A> <BR> :eek: :eek:<p>[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: dTOWNt12 ]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Crazy Silver Dash Peices on Ebay

Post by Custommx3 »

Why 100 for just painted OEM pieces?? Most people do that themseleves. Not worth the money at all unless a person wants silver and screwed theirs up. Not trying to be an a-- or rain on your parade, but thats a $10 mod people can do themselves.<p>[ May 10, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
DVH

Post by DVH »

WOW! I THINK BARRY IS RIGHT......LOOK AT MY INTERIRO, IT COSTED ME $29.99 TO DO THIS, MINE PROBABLY LOOKS BETTER TOO! HAHA! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
cyberphox

Post by cyberphox »

At least he is not like that other moron on ebay trying to sell a $250-$300 sticker set to put on your interior.
95 GS Silver Stone Metalic
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I like DVH's interior alot better. I wouldnt buy your interior for even $50. You're whilin out with that price, sorry to break it to you.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

All I have got to say to you marshmallow is you got yourself a rice mobile.
Steve
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stevech_2001:<BR><STRONG>All I have got to say to you marshmallow is you got yourself a rice mobile.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i bet if my mx had a full body kit and nice paint job with some nice rims or wheels and was a complete show car, you wouldn't say the same. it's a work in progress.<P>besides...i do what i like and i like what i do...no wait...i put on my mx3 what i like...
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG><P>i bet if my mx had a full body kit and nice paint job with some nice rims or wheels and was a complete show car, you wouldn't say the same. it's a work in progress.<P>besides...i do what i like and i like what i do...no wait...i put on my mx3 what i like...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> i think u 4got power cause without that it's still gonna be a rice mobile
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

To all the haters, <BR> You guys would have to see these peices for<BR>yourselves. The quality is far greater than<BR>any other peices that I have ever seen. This <BR>car is being parted out and along with everything else these parts need to go.<BR>So keep your negative comments to yourself.<BR> :mad:
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlon:<BR><STRONG><P> i think u 4got power cause without that it's still gonna be a rice mobile</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you know what i mean...the works...like if you see a nice mx-3 in a car show that was top quality with the same modifications i have or i'm planning to have, you wouldn't call it a rice mobile..sure my performance is the sohc motor stock with cai intake and muffler, but i'm still working on it man.
- team slideways
dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

Well, were not going to start that here.. So Im editing it.. It causes ranting. Ranting = BS posts = bandwidth = $$. <BR>You make the call.<p>[ May 15, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”