[WTB] Hood, Drivers Side Fender, Front Bumper & Etc.

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

[WTB] Hood, Drivers Side Fender, Front Bumper & Etc.

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Hey guys!

My GS kinda has a big boo boo now and I need your help! Some lady slammed on her brakes in front of me and Now the front of my car is messed up. I need a hood, front bumper ,drivers side fender, radiator support, hood latch and drivers side headlight or a pair of headlights. I perfer tropical emerald green in color but any will do if I can be picky. Thanks for the help guys!
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

BUMP! HELP ME OUT GUYS!
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

What year is your car? There's 2 versions of green. 92-93 and 94+. I've got the 93 green/blue/teal version. Clear coat is peeling on the top, but it's got no dents, and you won't need to paint it to match.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

sold the car, sorry.
blackops032
BANNED Member

Post by blackops032 »

i have a rad support...hood latch and frony bumper with or without the stock lip. they are blaze red though. let me know if you want them pm me for a price or throw me an offer for all
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

I sold the car sorry. but I have a bunch of stuff for sale if anyone is interested/

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”