k8 turbo video

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
K8Boosted

k8 turbo video

Post by K8Boosted »

video of my k8 turbo 10psi prolly runs a low 14 i beat 13 second cars from rolls all the time K8 power

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... addcomment

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=1147536 pic of recent car show

for pics just visit my car domain page
Last edited by K8Boosted on July 27th, 2007, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2433610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mx-3 Kl Turbo (Weekend/show car)
95 talon tsi awd (Daily Driver For Sale 6,000 or Trade for a Mx
1989 Cbr600 (StreetFighter/Stunt Bike)
1967 Winnebago Motor Home (Pimped out Party Bus a friend and I went in halfs on)
1972 gremlin X Turbo Diesel :) , 1999 VR4 Fathers Cars that i end up working on and drving alot
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

My Space sucks. Host the video somewhere else so we can view it without being a My Space member...
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

not having friends sucks...you mean
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

hey whats up with that smoke trail?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

Funny quip, but I've got plenty of friends- :cry: :lol: :wink:
I just cannot stand all the My Space junk. Get a life and do something worth while instead of creating a personal webspace that no one cares about.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

your car looks pretty sweet... it's nice you have a drag strip in front of your house LOL :lol: I guess that's wisconsin for ya :roll:

can you keep up with your dad's vr4?
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Ah i see you have the secret agent smoke screen mod on your car too :) nice car
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
K8Boosted

Post by K8Boosted »

ya ill work on getting the video on you tube or streetfire

sorry about myspace ( i thought it was junk too till the g/f started one for me but i dont mind it (its tight when ur in highschool)

lol ya the smoke trail sucks (bad turbo seal) i just have the t3/t4 hybrid turbo off of ebay

oil is everywhere i/c piping, it drips out of the exhaust tip its so bad

im in the process of biulding a kl and saving for a nicer turbo

keeping up with my dads vr4 not yet

but hey i beat a 1999 cobra svt
and kept right up with a bone stock evo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2433610" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1967 Winnebago Motor Home (Pimped out Party Bus a friend and I went in halfs on)
1972 gremlin X Turbo Diesel :) , 1999 VR4 Fathers Cars that i end up working on and drving alot
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

PATDIESEL wrote:
Funny quip, but I've got plenty of friends- :cry: :lol: :wink:
I just cannot stand all the My Space junk. Get a life and do something worth while instead of creating a personal webspace that no one cares about.
for most people it's just to keep in touch with others. get a life? because you have a myspace doesn't mean you sit at the computer all day....whereas you're the one that actually talks on mx-3.com all day :roll:
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Agreed +1
whereas you're the one that actually talks on mx-3.com all day
Yup helping out ungrateful myspace users all day long. If you measure the number of friends you have by the number of myspace visits you get.. thats pretty dang sad. Wondering why I chimed in? Its simple.. I work on a computer all day.. so I have access to MX-3.com all day.. and I hate Myspace almost as much as I hate people who think their way is the only way to do things. Get over yourself. If people dont like something its their right to say so. There is no reason for you to get defensive about a freaking website. If people are going to post up vids and do so in a format that others cant download from.. they are going to get crap for it.. if you cant post in a way where EVERYONE can see it.. dont post it at all.

Rant done

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

yeah im the defensive one :lol: get over myself? looks like you need to follow your own advise
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Sure looks like a defensive quip to me ;) Trying to put words into Pat's mouth to make yourself feel better about using Myspace. I am sure your Myspace page is a big help when your working on your car. Heck I bet it even keeps you warm at night too. :lol Whatever.. I am done with this thread :lol:

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

actually it doesn't sound defensive in any way...don't know how you derived that notion.
K8Boosted

Post by K8Boosted »

omg dint think this would cause a heated arrgument (this web site is for mx-3s... not personal values

i apologize for using myspace videos for my video it was the quickest and easyiest to get a video up

the video was taken by a friend of mine on his camera and he uploaded it through myspace i called him and asked for him to upload it though u tube
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

WHOOO, Take it easy all. I was only kidding anyway. I don't care for My Space, but a huge number of people like it so, I'm in the minority anyway. Didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings or cause anyone to get upset enough to post a nasty reply. I should have put a winky or laughing face on the end of my post I guess, since you cannot read my voice over the internet.
I bet if you put that turbo on a DE or ZE you would woop your Dad's VR4. They are powerful, but hugley heavy and not all that fast IMO.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”