WTB: Need Front GS Bumper, and Hood

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MazdaMx3Driver

WTB: Need Front GS Bumper, and Hood

Post by MazdaMx3Driver »

Ugh hey guys, I wrecked my MX-3, i'm going to fix it though, but i need some help, I need a Hood from an Mx-3, and the Front bumper from a 93 GS v6, they kinda buckled when i ran into another car. It sucks. Keep on the look out for the parts, or let me know if you guys have any.<P>Wrecked 93 Mx-3 V6
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Re: WTB: Need Front GS Bumper, and Hood

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

i have a GS front bumper it's most likely not the color your car is but im not sure your willing to paint it. I'll sell it to you for like $115.00 plus what ever shipping costs. If you have the time you might even be able to drive down to Rochester NY and pick it up.
MazdaMx3Driver

Post by MazdaMx3Driver »

Hey On the 18th Of May (this month) I will be in Westfield, New Jersey. If Possible I might be able to meet you somewhere. My car is red by the way but any color will do. If you wouldn't mind driving out to Westfield, I can pay you then. Let me know ASAP. Jesse Tebbetts
94mx3rsr

Post by 94mx3rsr »

If it doesn't workout....i'd be willing to give you 80$ US just for your two piece front spoiler if its in good condition....<P>mx3_jmcb@hotmail.com<P>thanks in advance!
Jean-Michel Basque
STOCK BPT @ 8.5PSI
3 RUNS ON THE 1/4 = 14.85 @ 96
groovemx3

Post by groovemx3 »

I have all hood, fenders, and front bumper, and any other parts you may need, white in color, make an offer, I don't need to make a fortune.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”