How Much Would You Pay For...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
matt_s

How Much Would You Pay For...

Post by matt_s »

so if i get this mx im looking at, it will need a new front bumper, and i was wondering, how much would you pay for this stock bumper?
I have found a MX parts car just sitting in some guys drive way and i was just wondering what would that bumper be worth?

thanks
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Without the lip and in decent condition I would pay 20-40, with the lip and it is also in decent condition, 80-100. Decent means that it is not broken and all the attachement points are still intact or they are not casuing a problem. Like the lip can have a broken attachment point and you cannot tell as it will fit just without any gaps, usually.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea i would say 100 with the lip is a good price, not like he's got people tearing down his door to get it :) great thing about these cars :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

If you mold it and prep it for painting, you can probably sell it for more!
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

Return to “Appearance”