BENT or cracked wheels in the GTA

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
mzdamx3rsdohc

BENT or cracked wheels in the GTA

Post by mzdamx3rsdohc »

neone here that has bent or cracked rims around toronto or what if u r looking for cheap repairs thats what i do at my work right now... even brand new aftermarket wheels the casting is never that good... and definatly NEVER true unless ur getting magnesium wheels or 3piece... but even if u curb it and rip the lip and bead off the rim we can fix it perfectly, i straighten them then the one guy machines them with a micrometer too not just by eye till both beads are exact...even if ur lips scuffed or whatever we can take just the damage out and its not a arm and a leg. every day probably 20 or 30 rims come in just bent the funny thing is 90% of tem r low pros and pprobably 50% or 22-26" ers...lol... ill post some pics of my rims i got the motegi lightweight racing rims not sure of weight but lighter than the 14 inch alloys stock, i lightened them by machining certain ares(thicker parts of the wheel) that rnt areas prone to bending for 500 cause they were reman(wheels where the casting is further off) plus if neone has 15's i refinished an extra set i have as i have stock honeycomb 14's and 15's too... but the 15's refinished in flat black with a highpolished lip look amazing....

just thought id let everyone know because it usually costs an arm and a leg but if u were to contact me and let me kno whatever i could get it in cheap probably 100$ to machine and straigthen a rim with the latehe and re roll the beads... if u have a vibration with an laignment and balancing at speed it just menas ur back bead could be a lil higher than ur front maint could be thicker or whatever... any painted finish also comes with an no hassle corrosion and chipping warranty and ive never seen a rim come back or neone not satisfied. we just highpolished som sl500 lips and painted the rims a black base with a silver tinited clear it looks amazing cost the guy 3200$ he was amazed by how nice they turned out he gave us a tip even after paying that modify stock wheels that were mint when they came in
dohc b6, intake, exhaust, miata cams ready to go in
tmac4t4

Re: BENT or cracked wheels in the GTA

Post by tmac4t4 »

i live in orillia and have (4) 5 star GS style rims off my 94 mx3..tires have close to 90% tread and are yokahamas..rims are mint other than typical break dust..i want $200 for all four, contact if u are interested
-Cheers
ImageImageImageImage
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: BENT or cracked wheels in the GTA

Post by Ryan »

This isn't a WTB thread, its a want to fix, thread...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”