Idaho Representin'

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
Xavier

Idaho Representin'

Post by Xavier »

Anybody in here from Idaho if so, how 'bout a Mini-meet in Boise or somewhere near there, i wanna see how everybody around my area rolls in there Mx-3's i've seen quite a few, and i wanna get the creative juices flowing as far as Mx-3 modifications go.

*Note* Please excuse my randomness.
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
chikusho

Post by chikusho »

howdy Idaho! ^_^

I'm in Washington, but we're neighbors so close enough, right?

Wanted to extend a "yo." and definitely let us know if you ever go for an extended joy ride out to WaWa land, ok?
"I guess it's nice to have the kind of money that can purchase the speed provided by that stock engine.. and I guess it's kind of cool to get on the freeway, slam the gas peddle down to the floor and fly past me in your luxury car... I mean, sure money can buy the horsepower, but I ask you this- can you drive it sideways?"
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Im from WA
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
chikusho

Post by chikusho »

Xavier - you ever head out to Gorge, Wa?

Mitmaks - hola!! Spokane's super close to Idaho - heh, perhaps a meet up would be possible then, eh?
"I guess it's nice to have the kind of money that can purchase the speed provided by that stock engine.. and I guess it's kind of cool to get on the freeway, slam the gas peddle down to the floor and fly past me in your luxury car... I mean, sure money can buy the horsepower, but I ask you this- can you drive it sideways?"
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

WA? Close enough.
Spokane Mini-Meet? Definitely doable don't know when though it'll have to be on a weekend. I'd love to meet some Fellow Mx-3r's. I'm up for it, throw around some dates and we'll see what happens.
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
almost_laurora

Post by almost_laurora »

id meet up with you. but im sure my mx3 would make you cry. haha. i live in boise area. id like to see what you did to yours. i got mine from a freind in jackosn hole wyoming. it has a ski rack. and it was a total stoner car. (dogs bark at my car even if i aint got anything in it.) and the previous owner hit a snow bank in it. i wanna fix it up. but i dont know how much it would cost to do it all. oh and how much work too. i need a new bumper (front and back) and the front panels up front. and a new hood. i wanna get a new engine (or rebuild mine). its just sooo much work. well anywho. if you have pics id love to see. :>

ps im really random too
SpatialTerror
antispam: No

Re: Idaho Representin'

Post by SpatialTerror »

yo man im out in emmett. im down for a meet. but it might me 3 days or 3 weeks b4 i get my klze running. and i got a 1.6 4cyl. but its kinda slowly turning into a parts car. i got a few friends in this one horse town that drive mx3s too. weve been wanting to do like a run to mccall with a bunch of mx3's just blazin up there at night haulin a-- in the summer. hit me up dude
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”