pics from our Autocross session today

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

pics from our Autocross session today

Post by atlantamx3 »

~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

How'd you guys do? Was it much nicer with the new rims? Looked fun to me.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

some vids would be cool
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Hahaha, Hey! Thats me!

Our cars look so cool on the track. I can't wait untill mine is lowered. I already said how I did in the other thread... First time out, hit lots of cones, improved a lot after the first race. It'll definitely take some practice!
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Just curious, out of all you MOCA boys who is the fastest.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
cyclonekid78

Post by cyclonekid78 »

Depends on what your talking fast in. AutoX, Drag,or time attack. I guess I could be considered one of the MOCA clan. Im there more then most that post there.
93 RS BPTurbo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

1992blazeredgs wrote:Just curious, out of all you MOCA boys who is the fastest.

Nate
On the track it would have to be Chris Creech. (Green Turd/ ccreech)

On the straights and the street it would be Justin Young. (Jaydog/ jaydog5678)
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
cyclonekid78

Post by cyclonekid78 »

Im getting there little by little.
93 RS BPTurbo
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

both mx3s are looking GREAT!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
yence

Post by yence »

Looks like a lot fun! I hope they start autocross-events over here soon as well. Nice pic's and the cars look very good.
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

wow looks like you had a great time! fun stuff!
PATDIESEL

Post by PATDIESEL »

It was a blast and some of the best pics yet. I was in a rush that morning and forgot my camera to take in car vids, but will have it next time. Last time I took some vids, but the zoom was out of whack and so none came out correctly. You only have a second to get all that set-up so it is kinda hard to make sure your video camera is correctly set...
I would say that Chris is the fastest on the tracks. He picks them up quickly and is good at determining his MX-3s ability, and knowing his limits before spinning out. I'm getting there as I was only about 3 seconds slower on street tires. (subtract about 2 seconds for slicks is the general rule). However we all get a butt kicking by a chick in a Mini-S. She lapped almost 3 seconds quicker than the second quickest person on out SM class.
The track this weekend was brutal for my second Auto-X ever, IMO. It was a tricky little buggar that took me two runs to get used to and I was F-ed on my third when Chris told me to stop b/c there was a cone down. He said STOP, if that cone is down and you stop next to it they'll give you a re-run. I stopped, finished my run and got back in line for my re-run. Then the guys tells me I DNF'd somewhere before the downed cone and so I don't get a re-run. $h!t... ;) no biggie, I just wanted the extra seat time.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”