O2 sensor

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Suresperance

O2 sensor

Post by Suresperance »

i just went to advance auto to price my O2 sensors and the guy told me that it would be 247 a peice for OEM and 91 for a universal i found a few sites that have the 4wire universal ones for $43

my question is is advace joking or is that how much OEM ones really cost and my other question is will this O2 sensor be good enough?(the two at the bottom of the page) thanks any help would be great

http://replacement.car-stuff.com/parts/ ... c=true#top
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Try checking ford probe GT O2 sensors at http://www.rockauto.com

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

i went to rock auto and checked for MX-3s they were crazy expensive. but i checkd probe GT now and they are 43 and 46 for the two different ones i think if those will work ill get them any one know if thell be good. im putting them into the probe GT headers so i asume they would work there how about on the ECU end is my only concern
RED CAR: 94 MX-3 GS soon to be GS-R Engine: K8 weapon R intake, racing cat, pacesetter exhaust, 8.5 MM wires. Suspension and Breaks: Ground control coilovers, KYB GR2 struts, front and rear strut bars, crossdrilled rotors. Wheels and tires: ADV revolution 17" with Fuzion ZRI rubber. Body: Mazdaspeed front bumper, brand new paint job. Interior: X2 racing seats w/ 4 Pt harnesses, underglow under the dash, carbon fibre gauge bezel, reverse glow gauges, Painted trim Stereo: sony xplod head unit, pioneer 3 ways all around, rockford fosgate amp, lightning audio 1 farad capacitor, dual eclipse 12" subs. WHITE CAR: 93 MX-3 GS-R Engine: KL-ZE weapon R intake, SS autochrome headers, racing cat, 2.25 echaust with dual fartcan, curved neck intake and TB, intake and TB spacers, Stage 3 six puck clutch, 8.5 MM wires ordering fidanza flywheel this week. Suspension and Breaks: STOCK. Wheels and tires: STOCK with 225 bfgoodrich euro T/A rubber. Body: STOCK nasty and dirty car sat for four years before i brought it back to life, hood scoop. Interior: STRIPPED Stereo: Pioneer head unit, infinity 3 ways all around, rock ford fosgate amp, single 12" rockford punch sub
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

No offense dude.. but.. do you really think I would have suggested them if they wouldnt work ok? :roll: Lots of people use them.. thats how I found out about them.. and if you had done a bit of research you would have found the same info I did about them ;)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Suresperance

Post by Suresperance »

sorry and thanks again tunes
aguiloco

Post by aguiloco »

this one would work fine? is very cheap! The anouncement says that the sensor is made in "zirconia", not "titania", what kind use own cars?

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... &rd=1&rd=1

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”