please help another MX3 survive!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
kuruption1983

please help another MX3 survive!

Post by kuruption1983 »

hiz to all da mx3 lovers!<P>here we go, i have a 93 gs manual ( black) and i got into an accident with a bus!! but it was very low speed and not serious. but now i need some desperate help to fix it up. da problems are listed below:<P>1.front hood i got but needs some very little fixing like 2 bumps and new paint.<P>2. front headlights<P>3. da thing in da front that holds the hood hatch and headlights go over it, i dunno what it is called, i call it da main front bar! lol<P>what else! hmmmm,<P>ahhhh and i already have a radiator, but i couldnt open the stock one to install it myself.<P>now i will ask anyone who lives in da toronto area to help me fix my car with like 500 to 700 bucks max.( paint for da hood and front bar thingy hammered up and fixed up).<P>please help this lil baby survive or else i will do sometin that noone eva wants to happen to a precidia!<BR>thanx<BR>kaveh behyar
Ryencool

Re: please help another MX3 survive!

Post by Ryencool »

do you have to talk ghetto on the internet? same as in real life, it isnt to appealing, people stay away...
92 red rs
performance exhaust
zx2 struts and Eibach springs
turboed + stand alone when the cash is there
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Have you gotten an estimate on the damage, there could be more damage then you realize.<P>If you are not going to go through insurance, if the damage is less than $1,500 then it would probably be best to repair it yourself. If it's higher then maybe consider insurance money.<P>If you do repair it your self look around in local junk yards for the parts. Keep in mind that headlights brand new are like approximately $500(can.) each so just get some used ones.
momo

Post by momo »

i recomend talking to a-spec they have most of those things you listed.i got my rear mud gaurds there. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”