Results first show of season.

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
chew*

Results first show of season.

Post by chew* »

Went to my first show of the season after a hurried install after i got my car running wednesday. It was a decent day in stratford CT, the rain held off. The event was db drag. Decent amount of competitors showed up. I hit a 149.9 on the dash with the TL (term lab) sensor for 1st place in my class. Not bad at all considering my system still needs tweaking and my box frequency is off by 4 hz. I will link results of the comp as soon as they become available.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

How bout some pics. Grats on your win 8)
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
chew*

Post by chew* »

I can take some pics of my setup although its not preety, basically a bunch of batteries and amps centrally located on the rear seat around a unpainted, uncarpeted box.

Here are some pics from the event. The Team Renots cars are part of my team, unfortunately there are no pics of my car or me except an obscured picture of me sitting it the silver acura about to get blasted by 152+ db from 2 15" subs in a wall.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp ... 234&Page=3

Actually found a pic of my car there. http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults ... nt_ID=9234

DimaK

Post by DimaK »

niice, congratulations, that LOOKS like a 149.9 system, defently lol, good job man
chew*

Post by chew* »

yah ive gotten it up to 152.6 as my highest since then. Getting ready to install my bigger amps for a double show in east providence R.I. this coming weekend.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”