[WTB] reliable affordable mx3 car - nothing nearby

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
govind

[WTB] reliable affordable mx3 car - nothing nearby

Post by govind »

Hi Guys,

I am not sure how many of you might take me seriously. I have just been in this country for 6 months. I am a graduate student at Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH and have never driven a car in my life(back home, I stuck to my motor bikes). A few days ago, I started looking for a really affordable car as i need it now for daily use and I found out about the mx3 for the first time. Within these few days, the need to get myself an mx3 has really increased. But I am facing many problems. There doesn't seem to be any options anywhere near where I am living. Is there a way for me to get a good car? I don't have anyone to come with me, get a car and drive it back home and I myself have not yet obtained a license(I am in the process of getting one though that will still take time).

Regards,
Govind
ogtff

Car

Post by ogtff »

what state are you in ?
govind

My location

Post by govind »

Hi,

I am studying in Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH - 03755

Regards,
Govind
govind

buying mx-3

Post by govind »

Thanks for the help Aries Dude; you certainly went to some trouble in looking that up. But I had already looked at all this. the second one is too expensive and all the others have been sold (except for one which is an ok car but not great and also far off-100 miles).:(
But I think that things look positive for a deal to go through between me and Ryan (93-mx-3).
There seems to be a problem with the forum mail. My replies to him have been stuck in the "Outbox" for a long time and I have no other way to contact him. I dont have access to post on his selling page. So, the deal's in limbo right now.

Regards,
Govind
ariesdude

Post by ariesdude »

i think messages will stay in your outbox till the recepient sees it - if it disappears from the outbox - that's confirmation that he has seen it i think.

He lists 2 emails in his profile -

http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/profile.php? ... le&u=12134
94 Mx-3 Precidia
1.8L 4Cyl DOHC newGen BP (used to be B6DE) ATX
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=54032
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ariesdude
govind

Post by govind »

Thanks once again AriesDude.
I searched long and hard yesterday and couldn't find any email ID from the forum. I actually got his email ID from the IN craigslist. so I was able to get in touch with him in the end :)
But now i am not so sure about the deal. Though both of us have reached an agreement over the price and stuff, there is this little problem of bringing the car all the way over to Hanover from Indiana. So despite the fact that its a good car for a good price, I may not get it :( (I am keeping my fingers crossed though)

Regards,
Govind

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”