[FS] Pioneer Premier DEH-P930, Deck + NEW BONUS (Toronto/On)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Andrew_Pakula

[FS] Pioneer Premier DEH-P930, Deck + NEW BONUS (Toronto/On)

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

FS: Pioneer Premier DEH-P930, Deck/CD player

I am selling a Pioneer Premier DEH-P930 Car CD Player. "Premier" is Pioneer's high end line of car audio cd players and this deck was their top of the line model at the time when it came out and originally sold for $1,400 (cdn) brand new when it first came out. The deck has a manufacturer date of May 2001. The deck works great, please see pictures below I sold my old car last year and was planning to put into my new car however I decided to just the factory system in so rather then have it laying around collecting dust I am now selling it.

I am asking $300(cdn) for it or best offer, please email me if you are interested, any reasonable offer will be seriously considered.

----------------

Pioneer Premier DEH-P930 Specifications
The kingpin of Premier's powered single-CD players, the P930 exclusively features built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for cleaner, more accurate reproduction, plus a 13-band Easy EQ capability for fine-tuning your music. 50 Watts of power x 4 are yours to command, as are a motorized face, steering wheel remote, and Soft-Key Operation, which displays function-button names as graphics on the bright Organic EL screen for better usability. Plus: it's XM Radio ready and carries the Premier two-year warranty.

Motorized Full Flap DFS with MCD Control, MOSFET 50Wx4, Easy EQ, 13-Band EQ, Advanced Organic EL Display with Soft-Key Operation, XM Ready, BBE Signal Processing, Listening Position Selector, Rotary (Pop-Up) Volume, 3 Hi-Volt (6.5V) Preouts, Supertuner III, Steering Wheel Remote, MCD Text, 2-Way Crossover, Disc Title Memory, Voice Command Capability

----------------

I am also including 2 free Clarion Speakers with the deck. They originally sold for about $100.

ImageImage

----------------

Pictures of the Deck:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”