comparing mx-3.com forum to other sites

Other - General Mazda Discussions
monty73741
Forum Moderator

comparing mx-3.com forum to other sites

Post by monty73741 »

man jeff runs a great site...
i just bought an explorer & it was used so a few bulbs were out & i was missing some sockets n stuff.

There are no manuels, & no real responses to any search items.

If i wanted to know how loud an exhaust was that all i can get or how to lift it etc etc... & then I read a couple of there how twos,
first was some mods which explain how to do something but what it was for was my guess

& step by step write up was a picture & look these are LED"S i installed

just one picture I dont know how he made his led light or how they were installed

I never realize how great this site was

jason
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea, this sites pretty good compared to others from what I see, keeps the language down, clean site etc. Only thing that I could see is maybe updating hte FAQ's and stuff, but Jeff runs a tight ship :D
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Everything that i know and my obsession with the mx3 is because of this site. I didnt know about probetalk or mx6.com . Learned about them here.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Yah i'm with h-beef. Everything i know now is from this web page, and simply getting down and dirty with my car to figure things out. Very helpful, and the best forum i have ever been a member of. Props to all you guys. And jeff.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Just wish we allowed street racing posts and vids like all the other forums, than it would be pretty much perfect
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Just wish we allowed street racing posts and vids like all the other forums, than it would be pretty much perfect
we not allowed to street racing & illegal racing vids because jeff has a firm stand against street racing.
Jason Danaher
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm quite aware of his reasons, doesn't mean I have to agree with them
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Thats because street racing is stupid, period.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Custommx3 wrote:Thats because street racing is stupid, period.
plus in today society, its no ones fault. People are so sue happy. I mean i think my real estate attorney said it best

Famous words—"we are the government and we are here to help you". As silly as that was, the new moniker is "we are the government and we are here to defeat Darwin's theory of natural selection and protect you from being the stupid a-- you were born as."

Signed,

Chief protector
Jason Danaher
hharb

Post by hharb »

This website ROCKS, i didnt have a real passion for the mx-3 until i started visiting the website, it pretty much has all the info someone would ever need, and as anal as most members are about searching and stuff, they are very helpful and knowledgeable. This site is pretty much perfect and i looove it :D
IRISHmx-3

Post by IRISHmx-3 »

could people post a few links to other mx3 sites please? i liek and use this one alot but i would liek to be on as many as i can!
i know uk-mx3.com and this one thats about it!
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

There is probetalk.com , I post all my street racing sotries there.. I dont do it anymore tho.. well as much as before.

This site owns tho!
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

This site has made me love my little car more than I would have ever thought. It really is something when you are part of a community where most people are as interested and caring in their cars as you are. I have my thanks to this site for making the problems I've had easy to fix. Even the response you get from people when you post pictures is simply amazing. There is a reason why I'vo donated to this site, that's because it's worth it.

So there it is, thank you Jeff for hosting this site, and thank you Custommx3 for being the admin.
'92 GS
My worklog
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Yup this is a GREAT site..ive been a member for a LOOONG time (i know it says jan 8th 2005) but ive been a member for way longer under a similar name. But somthing went wrong and i lost my account...all they could retrieve was my post counts, hehe thats why i have so much.

Anyway, always was a great site. I reemmber when i first came NO ONE had a KL turbocharged .....now they are as common as cake...ZE-T's too...i use to feel special : P

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Couldnt agree more. When i got my teg i expected to go to a integra site and it be like this one but nope not even close. So i still lurk here and post now and again (especially when i need help with something) and gave up on there sites.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3

Return to “General Mazda”