hharb - 1994 MX-3 ZE

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
hharb

hharb - 1994 MX-3 ZE

Post by hharb »

I bought this car sometime last year and it's been parked since, It came with a ZE but it had the K8 mani and it runs on a probe ecu. It had a few problems but with Ryan's help things start to come together. I also found out that the car was a little tilted because of a bad spring so i bought some new springs. I have tones of plans for this car will posy updates and pictures as I install the new parts and finish my mods.
Last edited by hharb on April 16th, 2007, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

do you want pics of the red one too?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hharb

Post by hharb »

Thanks to Vanished,

Pics of parts that are going in the car soon, reupholstered interior, springs, sound system ect..

Last edited by hharb on April 17th, 2007, 9:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

AH i see what your doing wrong. The closing bracket has to be [/img]. You forgot the slash.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
hharb

Post by hharb »

time for more pics... the car should be running and it will be my daily driver in the summer, i'm trying to have it ready for next week :D
some pics of the car and the engine bay
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

nice job so far, looks like it is comin together buddy. Are those polished vc's? How did you do that? Just with sandpaper.. Its hard to see on my laptop. Keep up the good work man, that is a great looking car!
hharb

Post by hharb »

Thanks, the vc was already polished when i got the car.. so im assuming they did a nice sading job, however it looked like crap because it was not maintained, i doubt it was ever wiped lol.. so yeah it had alot of resdue on it and it looked real ugly, so it took me about an hour of work to bring it back to life. I will be posting more pics once i have the car running, i have so much planned for this car its not even funnny.. i hope it doesnt give me any headaches tho.
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Yea dude, polished is always nice man, I am glad you cleaned the headlights, that makes the car look alot better. Also, look into getting a new exhaust, that will make the car look better to. Black or CF Euro Tails would look good on the car as well IMO. Looks like you have a killer project anyways. G/L
hharb

Post by hharb »

thanks man... i already got the tails, and i'm getting a twin loop muffler cuz i want it to be quiet... it's slowly coming together, will post pics once the tails are on and the new muffler is installed :D
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Nice, those twin loops are kool. If you really want to quiet it down then just get a huge resonator. Cant wait to see more pics
hharb

Post by hharb »

time for an update, my car is running now, and most of the mechanical work is done, it's lowered, rims are on etc...

My car and Ryan's
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

wow - you've moved right along on this project! It looks nice! I like the rims... seeing those front shots with the eunos bumper makes me want to put my stock fog lights in!

:2thumbsup:
hharb

Post by hharb »

yeah man, they look good and the extra lighting won't hurt since our headlights are so crappy lol, i think you should put your skirts on the car with the eunos bumper, your car would look amazing with them... i'm getting the little oem skirts and putting them on my car, i wish i had the ones you have, but they're a little expensive thats why im going with the little ones
hharb

Post by hharb »

I got my lovely "skirts" from Germany, i was so surprised that we overcame the language boundaries and made one of the smoothest transaction i've ever had on ebay. I'm really glad they're in now, all i got to do it paint and install. cant wait to have them on.

mazdax3speed

Post by mazdax3speed »

i like that color, alot
car looks nice, bumper is awesome
i perfer stock taillights, but its all about makin the owner happy
wheel color was good choice, and the sideskirts and rear mudflaps will do that car good
very nice job
Orange 95' BPT GT28r, MSII on the way

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”