I need a hood and a passenger side fender

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
I_love_my_MX-3

I need a hood and a passenger side fender

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Well i got in a wreck today so im lookin for a hood and a passenger side front fender for cheap...Pleeeeeeeease if you have these let me know. Id prefer someone close but if shipping isnt too bad anywhere will work. e-mail me @ corkygizzard@hotmail.com if you can help me out.<P>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

dTOWNt12

Re: I need a hood and a passenger side fender

Post by dTOWNt12 »

Hey bro,<BR> I have a passenger fender and a hood. They<BR>are both primed and ready for paint. The hood was in perfect condition but had chips<BR>all over it. I stripped it down and primed it. The fender a minor dent in it. I banged it out as much as I could and put some bondo<BR>on it. All they need is some paint and they will be like brand new. Let me know what you<BR>will pay for them. E-mail me at dTOWNt12@hotmail.com.<BR> Thanks,<BR> Brett
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

Hey man thanks for the offer. Before I make a price offer can you give me an estimate on shipping to Austin TX? After I know that Ill be able to give u a better offer.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

dTOWNt12

Post by dTOWNt12 »

Sorry,<BR> I went out of town for a few days. The parts are probably going to have to be shipped freight. I imagine shipping would cost about $150 to $200. Let me know what you think. If you are serious I can take them in for an accurate estimate.<BR> Thanks,<BR> Brett

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”