School: State War Academy
Career: Military
Ancestry: Mercs
Specialization: Soldier
Security Status: 0.2
Date Of Birth: 2006.06.12 09:12:00
Skillpoints:xxxxxxxxxx :twisted:

08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

This game is pretty crazy, however, I could not really figure it out and lsot patience with it :(
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea it sucks at 1st cause you have to spend all your time to train your learning skills up and mining/doing crappy missions until you can afford +3 implants and then you can start training for fun stuff. I'll be in a Recon ship next, right now i fly Battleship (Raven) Battlecruiser (Drake) Cruiser (Caracal) Interceptor (Crow) Covert Ops ( Manticore "stealth bomber", Buzzard "Recon and the pics i posted") and then all the lower crappier ships :)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I guess not too many people play it. I've personally never heard of it and have no idea what it could possibly be about, but the graphics look decent.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I guess not too many people play it. I've personally never heard of it and have no idea what it could possibly be about, but the graphics look decent.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Xearo

Post by Xearo »

I used to play eve online....and made mad money off it selling my isk. but then they did a missile overhaul and changed it all, so i sold all my ships and sold the isk for bout $1500, then my account for $600......best damn MMO i ever played :D, too bad its nothing like what it USED to be
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Check it out if you want to see it http://www.eve-online.com you can do a 14 day free trial which isnt much to really get you started, but its cool to screw around with for 14days and see if you like it enough to continue.

I dont sell isk, but my isk funds the game, i dont pay for it anymore, i just trade isk for time cards

Return to “Off-Topic”