isn't it april?

Off-Topic Discussions
Typhoonk

isn't it april?

Post by Typhoonk »

I thought it was april? now it's snowing................
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
bubsy83

April snow

Post by bubsy83 »

I think this should be the last of the snow we should see for the next couple days. Cheer up, the weather can only get better!! :)
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I agree.. its time for mother nature to stop acting like a retarded step child and just give up on this whole Winter Obsession she seems to have this year. Though it is fun to watch people from warmer climates try to drive in the snow and ice ;) Ahhh.. cheap entertainment :D

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You know why it's snowing? Cause I'm coming back this weekend! In Virginia is been in the 70's and 80's for the last few weeks so I've really mx-sick and figured I might as well drive her back down. Be damed my luck I wont be able to get her out of Canada. Summer sports tires and snow don't mix. 14-Day says it'll be in the teens come next weekend, and we'll probably be driving back Sunday. I don't think I'll miss much, I just need to bring her to the shop so worse case, she'll be in pieces getting worked on while it's snowing out anyway, and the nicer weather will be back for the drive home. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am Murphy's biatch....

I tell you, I'll be praying to the Mazda gods....
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

You know why its snowing, cause its global warming...doesnt make sense. I know its bunch of bs they're trying to feed us.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dear god, their calling for snow in Virginia too now...what happened to our nice 80 degree weather :(
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

It is Global Warming, its trows off the seasons. Have you guys seen the day after tomorrow? lol over here in el paso its all windy and ugly :S just yesterday it was warm 80 degree weather, then before that it was 90. nice.. its going to suck next winter. Our whole climate is changing in less than a 2 decades. Imagine in 20 more years? ouch :( Ill be driving my mx3 still :P
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

it' 40 degree's here on the Gulf Coast...I want my Heat and Humidity back !!! I always heard the End of the World was coming when you couldn't tell the difference in seasons ???
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I always heard the End of the World was coming when you couldn't tell the difference in seasons ???
Well.. it might just be a coincidence.. but I am turning 40 this year and I kinda thought that was going to be the end of the world too ;) LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

we had sleet along the Gulf Coast this morning :shock:
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

yea we had snow this morning in atlanta, WHERE THE HELL IS EL NINOOOOOOO!!!! but to be honest i enjoyed the weather when i lived in CT better
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Off-Topic”