Drivers side Window Stuck

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
92REDDRAGONMX3

Drivers side Window Stuck

Post by 92REDDRAGONMX3 »

Hey, how's it going everyone. I just registered with this site and I have a question. is there a way I can manually wind up the drivers side window without damaging any of the other parts until I buy a new motor. Any info would be helpful. Thank you very much! :shrug:
"TOO MANY PEOPLE SPEND MONEY THEY HAVEN'T EARNED TO BUY THINGS THEY DON'T WANT TO IMPRESS PEOPLE THEY DON'T LIKE."
lutos

Post by lutos »

try holding the window switch to up and banging on the inner door panel where the motor is once up get it up dont put it back down cause the "bang" trick only works a couple times.... or make sure the window lock switch on the drivers door it set to off
prunn

Post by prunn »

I might be late but... i had a trick...
you need to plug a wire from the last connector of the other power window to the power window that is stuck down
after that you should be able to get it up with the driver side switch if the motor still works
get it up and replace everything where it was

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”