Installing a Body Kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
superman_t11

Installing a Body Kit

Post by superman_t11 »

How easy or hard is it to install a body kit myself?
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Depends on the kit and fitment.
Lot`s of kit needs massive adjustments, and should probably be done by someone that has done it before...

like my replica pakfeifer sideskirts.... they are a pita to fit.

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

I'd let a shop do it the first time the kit is put on. That way you are sure it is right and looks its best. After that if you need to take it off it is easy tp put back on (bumpers only, skirts should not be taken off).
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

Well me and a couple of friends are fitting on my fx designs combat bodykit within the next week or two...once i do it ill tell ya how it went,but if you want a decent quality fitting kit then fx designs is one of the better names...i know this because a friend of mine has the same kit and did it himself with minimal adjustment..and im sure that i can do it because i fitted on a complete bodykit on my old integra..
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lutos

pain

Post by lutos »

I just changed my Aggressor front clip for a drift had to majorly customize the rebar

Return to “Appearance”