!!!URGENT!!!Stripping down a 93 black rs tommorrow!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
CoSpringsMx-3

!!!URGENT!!!Stripping down a 93 black rs tommorrow!!!!!

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

My friend rolled his mx-3 and the insurance company is gonna scrap it on friday probably. He said I could strip it down for parts before then so tommorrow I'm gonna go get everything I can. There are no performance parts on this. Mileage is 115,000. List of stuff that is good. THE CATCH IS THOUGH I HAVE TO STRIP THIS TOMMORROW. SO I NEED SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY WHO ARE READY TO BUY!!! IF YOU NEED ANYTHING SPECIFIC I NEED TO KNOW BY TOMMORROW MORNING SO I CAN STRIP IT. I DO HAVE SOME PICS OF THE OVERALL CAR AND MISC. STUFF LIKE WHAT IS MENTIONED. <BR>-Both headlights<BR>-Both tailights<BR>-rear hatch perfect condition. <BR>-hatch garnish <BR>-black and teal interior <BR>-hatch cover is in ok condition some wear, no major flaws.<BR>-hood is good some scratches<BR>-windows are good.<BR>-doors ok?<BR>-dash interior good<BR>-engine parts<BR>-maf<BR>-airbox<BR>-pretty much all engine components.<BR>-more not mentioned.<P>PLEASE POST HERE FOR ANY REQUESTS OR CLAIMS OR EMAIL ME AT nautica10304@yahoo.com<BR>I need to know only serious buyers so i can pull the stuff you want. ALso be ready to buy. I have sold and bought on the mx-3 board before, so u can ask for my rep. also im on ebay under ecko3311 if you want to check my feedback. Thank you.
EAGLE EYE

Re: !!!URGENT!!!Stripping down a 93 black rs tommorrow!!!!!

Post by EAGLE EYE »

I'd be interested in the right front passenger headlight assembly. E-mail me to discuss price and shipping. :)
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I will take the left front driver side headlight assembly if its not all fogged up or cloudy. Email for your price and shipping on this one.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

I need the window switch if it has power windows dont need the electrical just the plastic piece that you push to raise and lower the window ... I really need it
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
PHieT850

Post by PHieT850 »

hey i want the seats.... and the hatch cover... serious...NOel :eek:
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Alright..just this ONE favor.<P>See if he can get the power window switches. If he can get the power window switches I would be in such great appreciation.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”