10th Annual Mississauga Mazda MX-3 Meet!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
mx3autozam

10th Annual Mississauga Mazda MX-3 Meet!

Post by mx3autozam »

The 10th Annual Mississauga Mazda MX-3 Meet will be held on Saturday, June 23rd from 12pm-4pm at the Lakefront Promendade Park in Mississauga. This is our 10th annual meet so it has to be at the same location, Next year we may move it somewhere that is more convinent for all members. We are hoping to see you all there.

Weather your MX-3 is stock, modded or a Race car we would like to see you there.There will be awards and prizes as well. So stay tuned. Stay tuned for a cruise and BBQ the following day(June 24th) This is optional

If you plan on coming. please confirm it here
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=56983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Directions
Lakefront Promenade Park
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

From Ajax/Whitby/Kinston:
- Follow Highway 401 West (Toronto)
- Follow Highway 427 South - Ramp on Right
- Follow Highway QEW West (Hamilton) - Ramp On Right
- Exit Dixie Road (South)
- Turn Right On Lakeshore Rd
- Turn Left On Lakefront Promenade

From London/Guelph/Kitchener:
- Follow Highway 401 East (Toronto)
- Follow Highway 427 (South) - Ramp In Collector Lane
- Follow Highway QEW West (Hamilton) - Ramp On Right
- Exit Dixie Road (South)
- Turn Right On Lakeshore Rd
- Turn Left On Lakefront Promenade

From Hamilton/Brantford:
- Highway 403 East (Toronto)
- Continue On QEW/403 East (Toronto) - Center Ramp
- Follow QEW Toronto - Ramp On Left
- Exit Cawthra Rd (South)
- Turn Left On Lakeshore Rd
- Turn Right On Lakefront Promenade

From Niagara:
- QEW (Hamilton) To QEW/403 East (Toronto) - Ramp on Left
- Follow QEW Toronto - Ramp On Left
- Exit Cawthra Rd (South)
- Turn Left On Lakeshore Rd
- Turn Right On Lakefront Promenade
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

wow......thats like 50 driving hours from here....id like to see some pics though
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Seems like ~50% of MX-3 owners on the planet live in Canada and ~50% of that number are in the GTA. 8-9hrs drivetime from here. hmmm....
Image -Jim
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Way to far away for me.. on the upside.. since its in canada.. the exchange rate will make it almost free for those of us South of the border. I bet we could fill up our gas tanks up there for only a buck or 2 US ;) LOL j/k I'd love to go to one of these meets sometime. I'd want to meet Dudley Doright though if I came up there.. ;) LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

neutral wrote:8-9hrs drivetime from here. hmmm....
Hey, where abouts are you? I'll more likely have the Mx-3 in Virginia with me at that point and I'd drive it back for that weekend. I'd probably leave Friday after work and come back for Sunday evening. I'd be cool if you (and anyone else) would cruise up and/or back with me
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Over 25 attendee's Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

I wish i could come cause trust me i would :(

But i live in boring ol idaho....
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

my second mx3 meet im in
Always under construction
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
neutral wrote:8-9hrs drivetime from here. hmmm....
Hey, where abouts are you? I'll more likely have the Mx-3 in Virginia with me at that point and I'd drive it back for that weekend. I'd probably leave Friday after work and come back for Sunday evening. I'd be cool if you (and anyone else) would cruise up and/or back with me
I'm in MD, ~20 miles North of D.C. near I-270. I'll know by end of April if I'm gonna do the drive up for this meet. If so, your timing and mine would be about the same so sure, would def be willing to team up for the cruise up and back.
Image -Jim
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I'm in Midlothian, Virginia. I'll be pretty flexiable, but the plan is to get there as soon as possible on Friday, and to return at a resonable time sunday night. Let me know when you find out more info on your arrangements
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mr.mx-3

Post by Mr.mx-3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:I'm in Midlothian, Virginia. I'll be pretty flexiable, but the plan is to get there as soon as possible on Friday, and to return at a resonable time sunday night. Let me know when you find out more info on your arrangements
I'd love to go myself too long a drive for me live in southern Va bout 30miles from NC
GS-ZE,fidanza fly/ 6 puck ceramic clutch,pacesetter headers/exhaust, AWR 88duro motormounts, P.R.M jetstream CAI,KYB GR-2 struts, KL31 ECU,JE-50VAF,110A Mellenia alt. S.S Corksport Clutch line.
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

If I get my mx-3 back together before the begining of june, you can count me in, only 11 hour drive so nothin for me.
the_anj

Post by the_anj »

I'd love to come out for this....Anyone have any idea how long of a drive it is from Winnipeg?
Shawna

Post by Shawna »

the_anj wrote:I'd love to come out for this....Anyone have any idea how long of a drive it is from Winnipeg?
Shorter if you go through the states and re enter Canada at Sarnia Ontario. If you go the all Canadian route ie through Kenora down to Thunder Bay across to Sault Ste Marie and then down through southern ontario to Toronto your looking at a non-stop drive of 6 hours "Peg" to T.Bay, 7 hours T.Bay to SS.Marie and 8 hours SS.Marie to Toronto. 21 hours min depending on weather, how many points you have left on your licence and traffic - but you'll be a wreak when you get into Toronto if you drive it straight. Night time between T.Bay and SS.Marie is NOT fun....

I'm not sure, but I'm told that going south from Manitoba into the US and then heading east may chop about 6 hours off the time and save a bit of gas. Not sure about what the border wait times are - all depends on when you get to the Blue Water bridge in Port Huron/Sarnia. It's about 3 hours from Sarnia to Toronto.

Gas IS cheaper in the US so that is a side benefit.

Hope that helps.
the_anj

Post by the_anj »

Thanks. that gives me something to think about

Return to “MX-3 Meets”