Recommend a Drive Clean location in Toronto

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
neumann

Recommend a Drive Clean location in Toronto

Post by neumann »

I am due to have two cars emissions tested in the next couple of months. Can anyone recommend a place in Toronto, preferably downtown? I would like a place that will not make me wait while the car cools down. I don't think either is overly likely to fail but it would be better if i could get the cat up to temp, drive it up get it tested and drive away.
My Summer car is a Porsche.
My Winter car is a 1994 Mazda MX-3 GS. 1.8L V6, K&N intake, Pacesetter Short Shift, Corksports SS Clutch line, Suspension Techniques lowered, Toyo Garit HTs for Winter Grip.
justin22_22

Post by justin22_22 »

fleetwood auto in barrie I knows its out of the way but quick mine passed no problem. its drive through, park it go inside and befor your paper work is done someone is taking it in.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The only place I know which is fast and good is a shop near Kipling and Dundas. It's actually two stores over from Hot Rod Scott's if anyone knows where that is. At this place they are quick, cheap and I'm pretty sure if your car did somehow fail you could slip them a few bucks and they would pass you.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”