Mikee does it again, klze turbo

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Nitrous Fusion

Mikee does it again, klze turbo

Post by Nitrous Fusion »

Just a short Video of my Ze Turbo starting up for the second time on a cold morning. Car is being driven back into the garage for a mapping session.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfzHnBxqVcM

The car is runing really rich at the mo,(thats why all the smoke) we just loaded a base fuel map, so that we can get it to the dyno with out causing any damage.;

Somtime next week the car will go back to the Dyno for the final mappig session so I will post again with th results and the complete list of mods.

Detailed photos are here to eb found: http://www.jeroentje.nl/index.php?page= ... w&car_id=4

Mikee
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Thats awesome man, you have always had one of the fastest ZE's. Like the styling to! That thing sounds like it's dying though hehe. GL with tuning man. BTW what is the second song there, it's ice cube right?
!vtec-this!

Post by !vtec-this! »

Nasty setup makes me jealous lol,..But the last song sounds like exzibit
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=77496445
My Car: Mazda MX-3 v6
14.5 @97mph
2.328 60ft....still more room for improvement
Only 165whp
Now boosted & New #'s to come
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

!vtec-this! wrote:Nasty setup makes me jealous lol,..But the last song sounds like exzibit
Your right, I got unlazy and searched
jdMx-3KID

Post by jdMx-3KID »

the song is called IN THE CLUB....by 50 Cent... off of the Get Rich or Die Trying cd.... any way.... dude i still have wet dreams on the Skyline video...very very nice ....
FORMALLY KNOWN AS PWRD_BY_HKS....
ZE POWERED MX TO THE THIRD
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

in da club was the first song not 2nd..
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
cris_barros

Post by cris_barros »

Sweet ride Mikee!!! Proud to see a MX3 in this level!!

Keep posting more videos...I love the KL sound!
Cris

hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Nice vid...I love that hood! Can't wait to see a vid when its all tuned
:D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Nice! Glad to see there is another MX out there that sounds loud and obnoxious.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

NICE, you using megasquirt to tune it?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

that sound sick, love it. i cant wait to hear it going down the road. the spoiler matches nicely with the curveture of the hatch too.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

thats sweet, canb't wait untill its tuned!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I`m starting to think i should do a roadtrip with my Mx to Holland this summer :D

Mikee: possible to get a ride-along? ;)

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Nitrous Fusion

Post by Nitrous Fusion »

Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it. The car goes on the Dyno next Tuesday for a full maping session, I want to try different boost levels and a couple of new fuel maps so I will post the new videos after that.

I refused to use the megasquirt as too many Ze's have been blown by bad configs, so I opted to go with a new product thats amazing for the ZE's called MapECU. http://www.mapecu.co.nz/

its even got a NOS controller (needed in my case) and a complete data logging system.

You just conect 6 wires and install it in learning mode with your standard set up (before the turbo is installed) you drive around for a couple of days, and it will learn what the VAF is doing. Once it has learnt all the functions you can throw your VAF out the window and install a turbo or an SC, and load the base fuel map you have saved. After that you can begin to fine tune it with Boost on the go. I usually have some one else sitting in the car with the laptop changing parameters while I am driving.

Mikee
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

Nitrous Fusion wrote:Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it. The car goes on the Dyno next Tuesday for a full maping session, I want to try different boost levels and a couple of new fuel maps so I will post the new videos after that.

I refused to use the megasquirt as too many Ze's have been blown by bad configs, so I opted to go with a new product thats amazing for the ZE's called MapECU. http://www.mapecu.co.nz/

its even got a NOS controller (needed in my case) and a complete data logging system.

You just conect 6 wires and install it in learning mode with your standard set up (before the turbo is installed) you drive around for a couple of days, and it will learn what the VAF is doing. Once it has learnt all the functions you can throw your VAF out the window and install a turbo or an SC, and load the base fuel map you have saved. After that you can begin to fine tune it with Boost on the go. I usually have some one else sitting in the car with the laptop changing parameters while I am driving.

Mikee
I just looked at the MAPEcu2, and that looks very promising.
Timing and ignition support etc.
hmmhmm, choices choices choices... :)

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”