hi, im new here and i just bought a 92 mx-3...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
jdspeed

hi, im new here and i just bought a 92 mx-3...

Post by jdspeed »

hi, im Denise. i just bought an mx-3 and i'd like to get to know other mx-3 owners and hopefully get some ideas and make some new friends. hi!
bring on the road... bring on my life.
bubsy83

new

Post by bubsy83 »

Congratulations on buying your MX-3. Here's hoping that your MX experience is a positive and funfilled adventure!!! This site is loaded with information on the MX-3.
I just bought mine last November and it is a fun little toy. It was meant to be a winter beater to preserve my muscle car and it looks like the muscle car may have to wait again as the MX turned out to be so much more than just a beater.
I haven't been here long but I have found that it would be wise to search the site first before posting questions. There are some cool people here who will answer repeat questions but I have seen other noobs get into some trouble for not searching first. I just take mine to my mechanic as he's fair priced and good at what he does so I don't really enter into the technical side of things. I just read as much as I can about the car and what members have to say.
You will get a lot out of this site and the MX-3. It is indeed a very unique little subculture :D
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Welcome to the board and congrats on the MX-3.
Image -Jim
jdspeed

Post by jdspeed »

i need to fix it a bit tho. i need to get some new rotors and fix the driver's seatbelt because the seatbelt motor still runs but the seatbelt itself doesn't move. i have a long way to go until i turn my car into a dream. LOL
bring on the road... bring on my life.
xxxguineapigxxx

Post by xxxguineapigxxx »

just a suggestion but i would pull the fuse for the seatbelt motor until you fix it so you dont burn it out
92' MX3 GS 1.8L V6 :)
stock now...not for long
robbo604

Post by robbo604 »

Am i the only brit on here? i cant find an English mx3 forum and had no idea they were liked in the states guys.

Im from Leigh on sea.In Essex near London.Nice little olde worlde sea side village.

Oh its a 1995 not a 92 as posted in my title. :?
NorCalMX3

Post by NorCalMX3 »

robbo604 wrote:Am i the only brit on here? i cant find an English mx3 forum and had no idea they were liked in the states guys.

Im from Leigh on sea.In Essex near London.Nice little olde worlde sea side village.

i think there is a European MX-3 owners Section in the Index. But its nice to know that the MX is popular on all corners of the globe.
1992 MX-3 GS:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2607936
1995 Honda Del Sol (Current Main until KL-ZE Swap):
http://teamsolcal.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=20662
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

robbo604 wrote:Am i the only brit on here? i cant find an English mx3 forum and had no idea they were liked in the states guys.

Hey, welcome to the board. Born in Edinburgh but lived in the states since childhood so can't really count me British anymore I guess. :roll: :shrug:

Is your '95 a V6 or L4?
Image -Jim
robbo604

Post by robbo604 »

hey nuetral, born in Edinburgh eh,nice place, the states sounds better tho eh lol
Shes a v6 dude.And i love the sound when you open her up.. Its ok for you guys gettin the muscle car sounds out there lol.

Cheers for the welcome guys n gals.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”