Random pictures of my car for bored people to look at.......

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
XxantwawnxX

Random pictures of my car for bored people to look at.......

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Well finally got a new valvecover today (rear was cracked and leaking oil) and i got some milinina intakemanifold gaskets put on finally (instad of small k8's) So here is a pic of my cams and such since i never took one before...

Well i got an inspection sticker the other day and started to drive around a little but it was T loud with just a foot pipe coming from the turbo. So i was forced to put a muffler on it cause i can cause more attention to me then i already do(it was LOUD just at idle)
Well im dead set in not haveing a full exhaust system so here is what i did. I Cant beleive i fit a whole muffler under there hahaha. Quite it down just enough to not be noticed ot much..its still loud. Looks a lil ugly i used some drain thing from a hardware store and cut it and shaped it to be the muffle guard thing so u cant see my ugly cut hole in the bumper . P lan on painting it black just like the rest of the car is getting painted.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

I dont want to see pics of my car err i mean your car I WANT VIDEO NOW, and none of this 10-30 seconds stuff that people upload. I want boost sound roaring engine, i want that little culdasac (sp) you live in to get tore the hell up, i want neighbors with axes and pitchforks and torches going nuts!!!! AND YES I WANT A MIDGET ANNOUNCER TELLING ME WHATS GOING ON!
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Im WORKING ON IT!!!! I actually have a vid in the making but i need more driving shots and stuff like that..it got put on hold cause the car was to loud and i did not feel safe driving around town with my....perfectly legal inspection sticker... But now its not so loud any more (untill the wastegates opens) soooo back to video making! cant promis the midget, but i can promis great footage.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

thats slick, i like the exhaust and would do it to mine BUT i dont wanna cut up my JDM bumper
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

ur running a side exhuast that thing on the side of the bumper. or iam i just reading it wrong. i like them rims nice.
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Limegreen mx-3 wrote:ur running a side exhuast that thing on the side of the bumper. or iam i just reading it wrong. i like them rims nice.
yup thats a muffler sticking out..u cant really see anything but the tip of it cause of the steel sheild thing i made to cover it. Straight from the turbo to the muffler.

94blaze1.6

Post by 94blaze1.6 »

That is hardcore man, I love it haha
95 RS so far just a paintjob, rims suspension next then turbo...
Image I have turbo dreams and detanation nightmares
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Thats tough, I'm really thinking of turboing my ZE also but I dont know if its worth it. And Mnemonic is funny calling where you live at a culdasac place. Mnemonic you live in ATLANTA, that place is pretty small itself. :lol:
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Illa Killa wrote:Thats tough, I'm really thinking of turboing my ZE also but I dont know if its worth it. And Mnemonic is funny calling where you live at a culdasac place. Mnemonic you live in ATLANTA, that place is pretty small itself. :lol:
well, i actually live in a culdasac....or how ever you spell it... oh and its worth, everytime i own someones brand new (insert expensive fast car ) : P

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

3 years of architectural drafting and mechanical drafting, i called his place a culdasac because thats what it is :) was not refering to where he lives :) hahaha i know every inch of antwawns neighbor hood as i plan to steal i mean visit his mx3 one day :) plus if you view his videos they show it in detail :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Its actually spelled cul-de-sac

:wink:
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
PWRD_BY_HKS

Post by PWRD_BY_HKS »

dude i thought that was your intake filter that is nuts man ... i bet that thing is loud....all in favor of XxantwawnxX posting videos say I
jdmx-3 KID OF THE Image
VICTORIA RACING
ZE PERFORMANCE IN 915 TX
Kl01-ZE,Kl31 ecu, millenia manifold, ngk plugs, ngk wires, probe tranny/ and clutch (stock), VortecH FMU 12:1, Aeromotive AFPR, Tial .38mm Wastegate w/ 4lbs spring, Walboro 255 pump, AiResearch T4, 3" down pipe, GODSPEED manifold, Spearco Boost Gauges, BF Goodrich G-force drag radials.
14.8 1/4 mile all motor untimed on boost.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

PWRD_BY_HKS wrote:dude i thought that was your intake filter that is nuts man ... i bet that thing is loud....all in favor of XxantwawnxX posting videos say I
its was LOUD with out the muffler,its actually not to bad now.

papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i want a sound clip, i may just have to borrow your exhaust set up
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”