WTB GS REAR ENGINE MOUNT

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
hgallegos915

WTB GS REAR ENGINE MOUNT

Post by hgallegos915 »

hey.. i need a transmission mount.. autozone only has the 4 cyl one not the v6.. anyone got it?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Try going to your local NAPA or other parts dealer. I replaced all my mounts 2 years ago after ordering them in from NAPA, in total all mounts only cost me approx. 250.00 Cdn.

Mine is the GS V6 but even so they can order them in for you.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
hoffman_BMX89

Post by hoffman_BMX89 »

i have one but its garbage it needs to be filled by rear engine mount u mean the rear transmission mount bolted to the engine member brace right?
95 Mx-3 GS [R.I.P.]
96 Mx-3 GSR [Sold]
97 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder [For Sale]
97 Saturn SL2 [Sold]
03 Corvette Z06 [Current toy]
98 Saturn SL2 [Daily]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Correct me if I am wrong because it has been quite some time since I've had to do sort of mech. work to my GS other than reg. maint. and of course doing the repairs after i bounced a deer off the front clip, through the windshield and off the roof but if I recall there are 3 mounts in total under the hood, one attaching the front of the motor ( timing belt side), one located at the lower front bank connecting the cross member frames to the block and the other is located at the top of the trans. close to the tail stock/ gear box end of the trans.

I will have a look at my GS and make a call to my buddy at the Mazda dealer and see it the trans. mounts for the 4 and 6 cyl. models are the same, if they are the same and that is in fact the one you need ( trans. to side tubular frame near tail stock/ gear box) I have a spare and will pull it out of my shop and see about shipping it to you.

Cheers.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

why don't you just get the Mazdaspeed ones from Corksport. Or if you get new ones from Napa or Mazda and fill them with Urethane. Don't bother filling your torn one. its pointless!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

GOT EM here thanks :D
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”