Fs: Gs Canadian Spec Wraparound spoiler

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
havoc13

Fs: Gs Canadian Spec Wraparound spoiler

Post by havoc13 »

I have a wraparound spoiler without the caps and we repainted it black it has the weather stripping but its not attached to it I would prefer pickup but I will ship if the price is right I m looking for $60 for it I will post pics when i get the car back
Always under construction
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Bump for a wicked product.
This was one of the first mods i did to my car. this wing is awesome.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Pics? I am interested in it. Can you get a shipping quote to 98028? Check with DHL.. they will give the best price for freight.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
pimpjuice

Post by pimpjuice »

I am intrested in your spoiler also, please send me a pic if possible so I can make sure it is the right one, I have been burnt once already, I am very intrested, I am in broken arrow, ok, 74012, and will pay full ship price to get it here, matter of fact, I will paypal you $100 tonight for it, you pay the shipping and keep the rest if it is what I am looking for, thanks, jep my email is klzemx3@cox.net
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

some interest no offers yet
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

im still debating if I should swap to it from stock GS spoiler
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I will be happy to make an offer once I know what the shipping cost will be. Also.. Read the forum rules.. this is NOT ebay. You are supposed to be posting a asking price. Also.. I was the first to respond to this so I should have first dibs. Ask a price and get the shipping quote.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

there is an asking price of $60
pimpjuice

Post by pimpjuice »

I have emailed you on this spoiler. I just need to pics and if its what I want I will give you $100, let me know as soon as possible. My email address is klzemx3@cox.net, thanks Jep
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Tunes67 wrote:Also.. I was the first to respond to this so I should have first dibs.
It's not that easy, I've held items for those to called "dibs", but in the end, they procratinated and then eventually backed out, I not only lost out on the sale, but lost other oppertunities and interest from other buyers, and had to sell the item at a sub-standard price just to be able to sell it.

Also, on the other side, there was a post a while back for E-Spec headlights. I was the first to post interest and sent a PM a few hours after they we're posted (at 4am, i replied at 8am when i got up), no reply at all, than they we're posted as sold, and the odd thing, the thread was locked, no idea on what happened. Yes I'm still very bitter about that, it's a pain to try to find them at all, but s--- happens, you never know what happens outside the thread. He could of gotten a PM before you replied or PM'ed him, you never know.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

there is an asking price of $60
In which case I only need to know the shipping costs so I could pay you.. but you know what? Screw it.. apparently this is just to hard for people to understand. I will go back to my original plan of just driving up to canada and get one out of a junkyard. Hope the guy in tulsa enjoys his spoiler.

Tunes67

havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

Sale pending

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”