Now I'm sad :(

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
tehbrookzorz

Now I'm sad :(

Post by tehbrookzorz »

I didn't know boxing day was the day for people to back into my front right fender with 1985 Chevy K3500 quad cabs.

I parked at the gas station, put some gas in and went in to pay, when suddenly I saw a truck backing towards my poor GS. Well now, I guess maybe she'll see some new paint on her fender and hood, depending on how the insurance claim goes. Hopefully a new fender, and not a pull and fill job...
Cody
Spinkx79
Supporting Member

Post by Spinkx79 »

Ya i got it on Christmas, dented and gouged my door, skirt, and front clip.

Door scrapes when it opens now :cry:

Worst part...it was a family member :dunno:
ProjectMx-3

Post by ProjectMx-3 »

Last week I was backing my mx-3 up in a parking lot, wasn't paying attention and backed into a pole with cement around it. I thought i really screwed it up, but turns out just a scratch down the whole bumper.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I scratched my sideskirt ugly when backing out of my moms drive way.. that entrance is to small..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i was driving home from doing christmas at my moms when my mx started overheating, turns out my thermostat had jammed shut causing the coolant to flow directly to the resivour and pour out onto the street, so i coudnt figure out for the life of me why i filled the motor with 2 gallons of coolant/water mix and 10 miles down the road was completely out again. But fixed it the next day and she's driving again. Just wish it didnt happen at night cause i could have figured it out and just removed it and drove home on it instead of paying the 120 dollar tow fee...

Christmas time looks to be a bad time for the mx3
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Yay! Our claims both went in and ICBC has already contacted me saying I won't have to pay my deductible. The other driver claimed full responsibility so I don't have to pay a cent. I just have to give up my car for a few days (weeks?) while its in the repair shop.
Cody
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

ProjectMx-3 wrote:Last week I was backing my mx-3 up in a parking lot, wasn't paying attention and backed into a pole with cement around it. I thought i really screwed it up, but turns out just a scratch down the whole bumper.
The rebar on the rear works a lot better then the front one, you bang the rear into a lot of stuff and it won't do much of anything.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”