[fs] 95 rs

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

[fs] 95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i am sad to announce that i am selling my mx3. its just not practical enough for me right now and well i just bought a 2000 chevy s10 4x4.

the good stuff with the car:

custom paint job in september. ( blaze red with gold pearl)
brand new xdriller slotted rotors and hawk hps pads.
new brake pins.
rebuilt 5 speed tranny in march of 05.
engine has 50,000 kms on it. only synthetic oil has been used since engine replacement.
probe 2.0l header modified to have egr hooked up with custom 2 1/4
exhaust with catco high flow cat.
new disty cap and rotor.
lowered with b+g springs with kyb gr2 struts.
c/f tail lights.
red and white interior. (will paint black if requested)
stock 14" rimes with all season tires.
17" motegi mr7 gunmetal rims with p205/40R17 tires.( bought in september and took off in october)
custom air intake with 2 air filters. ( k&n and green airfilter)
gs rear spolier.
strut tower bar
b&m short shifter
Thats all i can really think of for the good with the car for right now.

The bad.

It does need rear brakes ( shoes and drums with hardware) i will pay for parts and installation if requested.

1 rear sway bar endlink is broken.

the flex pipe on the header down pipe is leaking.

head gasket might be leaking a very little bit of oil. it might just be the disty o-ring.

thats all i can really think of for the bad.

i am asking $2500 obo for the car as is without the 17" rims and $3200 obowith the rims. prices are in cdn funds. the buyer would be required for pick up or if you are in manitoba i will deliver the car to your house or we can meet half ways.

thanks alot.

Denton

p.s this was really hard to do but i just have no room for the 2 vehicles.
pics can been seen as per request just pm me with an email adderess
Last edited by 95 rs on December 25th, 2006, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

1500 w/o 17" rims obo or $2200 with the rims i really need this gone asap. :bump:
Last edited by 95 rs on December 25th, 2006, 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
Focal

Post by Focal »

What is the mileage
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

the car has 30x xxx kms on the body. no rust and it is in very good condition since it was just painted in the end of september. i have barely driven the car since. just a trip down to winnipeg and just to and from work.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i would also be willing to get a safety check done to it so i could let you know exactly what it would need to pass a safety.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

all pm's replied and pictures sent.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

oil leak is fixxed and vehicle comes with stock tail lights and has a brand new altenator in it. i need this gone guys some one please take it. :bump:
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

:bump: i will part the rims out..... the 17s are $800+ shipping and come with tires that have 95% of the tread left
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

:bump:
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

:bump:
prefy

Post by prefy »

PM'd, wondering if you have done the safety yet?

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”