twin exhaust for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dknl

twin exhaust for sale

Post by dknl »

Anyone interested in buying a two week old exhaust. I have the bill to prove price and installation date. It is the ravin exhaust with dual 3 inch pipes. I had installed it on my 93 GS and now I need to sell it because I am gonna trade the car in. The muffler is the universal type and I had the brackets and pipes welded on professionally for a perfect fit on the GS. It was removed in 2 minutes and installation should take not much longer. Just bolt directly on after resonator. The muffler is great and shiny. Considerable performance gains with muffler and air filter mod. Sounds great on the mx3. Not high pitched, just a low throaty rumble. Please email me if you are interested. Paid cdn $350 including installation will part for cdn $175 or best offer. For a view of the muffler go to <A HREF="http://www.goravin.com" TARGET=_blank>www.goravin.com</A> and it's part number is VP1026 in the products link under universal fit mufflers.<P>dk
Sean4life6

Re: twin exhaust for sale

Post by Sean4life6 »

What is the Currency conversion to us dollars. I might be intrested. Oh are you willing to ship to the us? Let me know.
93 MX3 GSV6 that I am parting out<p>Sean
dknl

Post by dknl »

I've had two emails already about the muffler. The best price I have currently is $190 cdn. It's roughly $120 U.S. I will ship to US but I need the zip to confirm charges.
Sean4life6

Post by Sean4life6 »

If you can get $190 cdn go for it. I will catch something on the next posts. Good luck.
93 MX3 GSV6 that I am parting out<p>Sean
dknl

Post by dknl »

I still have the exhaust for sale. Anyone still interested..it's now for sale for $150 CDN or best offer again if anyone wants it. Serious only. I've had offers but no one came through with payment.
colin96

Post by colin96 »

hey, would the muffler fit a rs the same as a gs? what parts do you need for instaling it? how much did it cost you to have it installed?
dknl

Post by dknl »

I'm not sure if it would fit...but probably. I had it installed on my GS as stated in original post. All brackets and pipes are fitted and welded already to be directly bolted on easily in under 5 minutes. On my car, removing it just meant pulling the brackets off the rubber brackets which hold the muffler and unbolting the pipe from the resonator. All that is needed is a wrench I believe.
bout2001

Post by bout2001 »

I live in Montreal and i want to buy your exhaust. We could meet Monday to make the deal. Email me back.<BR>bouteilles2001@yahoo.com<p>[ March 16, 2002: Message edited by: mx-3 Quebec ]
chameleon paint, g-force kit, black and blue vinyl interior
web site :http://pages.infinit.net/mx3/

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”