New pic's

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
yence

New pic's

Post by yence »

Finally today I was able to make some pic's. The weather was ok, so I was able to wash the again after 2 months or so :roll:

1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
Custom_V6_Limited_SE

Post by Custom_V6_Limited_SE »

Very nice. Clean... I think that has just enough aftermarket curves and lines to make it look good/unique without taking it down to the rice category.
'93 MX-3 GS SE:My Mods
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Nice, I love that car! I have your car as my desktop pic right now (one parked on the street) Keep it up. :)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looks nice
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Very nice. Those eyelids really give it an agressive look.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Great looking MX. Love the skirts and hood. Props
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

looks awsome, like the duel muffler, although i would never do it cause im a weight reduction freak... i need to find a place to weigh my car.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
Neil

Post by Neil »

XxantwawnxX wrote:looks awsome, like the duel muffler, although i would never do it cause im a weight reduction freak... i need to find a place to weigh my car.
I dont know how accurate the scales at Land Fills are, but goto your local dump and see if they will let you use there scale when you drive in.

Car is looking great Yence 8)
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

Really nice lookin ride there yence. Comes off great in some of those pics too.
Image -Jim
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

AWSOme.

One of my favorite mx-3, everything flows so nicely. I never thought the mazdaspeed front and k-max sides woudl work together so well. I like those side because they keep your eyes in the proper lines of the vehicle. No scoops or bumps, just smooht straight lines.

Love black mx-3's as well. Eye lids give it that angry look too. Well done, well done.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
yence

Post by yence »

thanks @ all, I apreciate the feedback! 8)

@Vanished: unfortunatly these are not the kmax sideskirts. I ordered the K-max ones over a year ago, but they arrived (about 6) months too late, I didn't even expect them to come over anymore at one point. So due to damage repair I was driving with all that time I had to make a dicision and went with these, carcept sideskirts. About a week after my car was back from the bodyshop, the k-max's arrived :?
Next year they will be fitted though, hopefully together with vertical doors. The kmax skirts should match the mazdaspeed front even better, they are exactly the same height, the carcept ones are about an inch lower.
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

:shock:

:)
VTEChunter

Post by VTEChunter »

very nice car!

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”