rFactor

Off-Topic Discussions
mmac
Supporting Member

rFactor

Post by mmac »

Has anyone tried rFactor - the new racing sim?

It's designed primarily as an online multiplayer sim. The basic game has fictional cars & tracks, but the intention is that mods are produced by its 'community'. This can be anything from reskinning a car all the way up to a complete race series complete with new cars & tracks. There is already a huge variety of dowloads to be had and the quality is amazing - have a look here : http://www.rfactorcentral.com/

The reason I've brought this up is I wondered if any of the members of the forum with 3D modelling skills (I know there are a few coz I've seen some of their work posted on here) would be willing to design an MX-3 (or several) for rFactor.

It looks as though there is scope for tuning/improving all aspects of the cars from visual to performance so it could vary from a base 1.6 all the way up to a fully race prepped BPT or KLZE.

I don't pretend to have the skills to be able to do this myself or even suggest that it would be easy, but I just think if it were possible it would be a bit of a laugh to be able to race against other members of this forum in their car of choice.

Anyway, I just thought it was a nice idea........................
1994 MX-3 ZE
e2blade

Post by e2blade »

Lol nice

I've played the game

Its amazing all i have to say

The sounds, graphics, physics everything.

to bad its not that popular

Return to “Off-Topic”